Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

not sure how FFP impacts on us in next few transfer windows,
just having to pay wages (now) must take a lot with all those who are coming back off loan and not req'd by the manager
but as said Levy let us down with saha & Nelson
then let us down in the leicester season when buying a striker in Jan window could have given us that extra chance of being winners
It has zero impact

We could spend 2BN tomorrow

Fair play to the club if we get our targets early. There is no question the club seems to be more professional the last 1-2 years, seemingly heavily driven by Paratici. Wasn’t a fan of his when he first came, his manager choices such as Gattuso, Nuno and Luis Enrique left a lot to be desired but his ability to get good quality young players, build up the youth system and just make shit happen is elite.

My biggest grip of ENIC and Levy was the often complete and total lack of football vision and the board thinking they knew how football (the game of football not the business) worked when they clearly didn’t as they aren’t football people (ie ex players or managers). Going from one extreme to the other like Redknapp to AVB and the clown shows that seemed to happen as though we where West Ham.

Now we have Munn with Lange and the scouts and then Paratici working on the outside. Looks much structured and feels like we have people who understand the holistic nature of squad construction running the show.

Before I give the full thumbs up to the baord however I want to see this operation stable over the next few years and grow. No more Redknapp or Poch false dawns before we throw everything away and where back with noises of board interference and getting players we don’t want. This change has to live beyond Ange.

Fair play to the club if we get our targets early. There is no question the club seems to be more professional the last 1-2 years, seemingly heavily driven by Paratici. Wasn’t a fan of his when he first came, his manager choices such as Gattuso, Nuno and Luis Enrique left a lot to be desired but his ability to get good quality young players, build up the youth system and just make shit happen is elite.

My biggest grip of ENIC and Levy was the often complete and total lack of football vision and the board thinking they knew how football (the game of football not the business) worked when they clearly didn’t as they aren’t football people (ie ex players or managers). Going from one extreme to the other like Redknapp to AVB and the clown shows that seemed to happen as though we where West Ham.

Now we have Munn with Lange and the scouts and then Paratici working on the outside. Looks much structured and feels like we have people who understand the holistic nature of squad construction running the show.

Before I give the full thumbs up to the baord however I want to see this operation stable over the next few years and grow. No more Redknapp or Poch false dawns before we throw everything away and where back with noises of board interference and getting players we don’t want. This change has to live beyond Ange.
This post sums up my mood.

They need to pull in some investment -
Give these guys a decent budget to build youth and stellar first team

I agree with everything here except the living beyond Ange part. I can't even begin to contemplate a future without him at this stage.

Yes, I know, everything has to end eventually but Ange has been so critical to everything that's changed on the pitch that anything other than Ange retiring in 10-15 years time after winning us lots of trophies makes no sense to me. Ange has the potential to be up there with Peter McWilliam, Arthur Rowe and Bill Nicholson as one of the great managers in the club's history.

As always, the pro Levy dipshits never look at wages when quoting spend.
They also don't look at deal structures. Big teams structure deals to get them done. Levy structures them to save money, spread the cost and usually leave the selling team waiting years for their money, if they ever get it. Hence why it takes months to convince them to sell.

As always, the pro Levy dipshits never look at wages when quoting spend.
They also don't look at deal structures. Big teams structure deals to get them done. Levy structures them to save money, spread the cost and usually leave the selling team waiting years for their money, if they ever get it. Hence why it takes months to convince them to sell.

Any examples with accurate numbers?

And there you are - again - coming to defend your mancrush.

I could write this anywhere on the forum and you'd appear, outta nowhere, to defend him.

Do you work for him? Are you head of propaganda?

What am I defending? Mancrush?

Seriously, it's like some of you love to sit there imagining Daniel having an orgy with your favourite 'ENIC-in' posters.

Either way, do you have examples or not?

What am I defending? Mancrush?

Seriously, it's like some of you love to sit there imagining Daniel having an orgy with your favourite 'ENIC-in' posters.

Either way, do you have examples or not?

Time to wheel this bad boy out again

Capture.png

Timo Werner on loan LOL

Whose finger prints are on this one I wonder , a failed Chelsea reject who is not scoring significantly at Leipzig.

The weird thing is I could see it working under Ange , I really could . Only caveats are I’m a fucking idiot and it could be media BS .

However I smell Danny Deja Vu
You got one right

Back
Top Bottom