Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I suspect the stadium name thing will eventually hit a plateau. They're saying that pushing our name out there is worth as much as cash coming from a sponsor. Which may be true.
But it only really works until anyone and everyone knows who we are and where we play. At that point, you're not attracting a new audience and you've hit critical mass.

You won't continue to grow your customer base and income stagnates.

On the flip side, a long term sponsorship deal could look great at the start and rubbish by the end.

Saw about 5 balloons...

But how many would you say are chanting this then?

View: https://youtu.be/FJ8kExnmL04?si=pPSVIje_RNG-6NQn

Over to the Spider....

giphy.gif

I suspect the stadium name thing will eventually hit a plateau. They're saying that pushing our name out there is worth as much as cash coming from a sponsor. Which may be true.
But it only really works until anyone and everyone knows who we are and where we play. At that point, you're not attracting a new audience and you've hit critical mass.

You won't continue to grow your customer base and income stagnates.

On the flip side, a long term sponsorship deal could look great at the start and rubbish by the end.
Could also fund Osimhen which in turn would grow revenue further

Well my scepticism that Levy would deliver players early for Ange is looking ever more likely to be correct , in my opinion at least . Let’s not reference other clubs, we have a horrific injury crisis and despite that remain in the title race . We have the FFP wriggle room so yet again it appears his finger prints are on our transfer dealings . I appreciate this is my opinion but I will never forget the January Saha and Nelsen window when we were challenging

.Danny Deja Vu strikes again?

Will happily admit I was wrong if we get 2 players in the first week as I said a couple of weeks back , looking doubtful we get one , let alone two

Last edited:
not sure how FFP impacts on us in next few transfer windows,
just having to pay wages (now) must take a lot with all those who are coming back off loan and not req'd by the manager
but as said Levy let us down with saha & Nelson
then let us down in the leicester season when buying a striker in Jan window could have given us that extra chance of being winners

not sure how FFP impacts on us in next few transfer windows,
just having to pay wages (now) must take a lot with all those who are coming back off loan and not req'd by the manager
but as said Levy let us down with saha & Nelson
then let us down in the leicester season when buying a striker in Jan window could have given us that extra chance of being winners

I don't think Tottenham Hotspur need to worry too much about FFP mate.

:harrylol:

0_Wiggle-room-chart.jpg

Our owners just prioritise real estate and growing their leisure and entertainment portfolio off the back of our football club,...while every manager will continue to battle against the odds with their hands tied up

Well my scepticism that Levy would deliver players early for Ange is looking ever more likely to be correct , in my opinion at least . Let’s not reference other clubs, we have a horrific injury crisis and despite that remain in the title race . We have the FFP wriggle room so yet again it appears his finger prints are on our transfer dealings . I appreciate this is my opinion but I will never forget the January Saha and Nelsen window when we were challenging

.Danny Deja Vu strikes again?

Will happily admit I was wrong if we get 2 players in the first week as I said a couple of weeks back , looking doubtful we get one , let alone two
This Danny Deja vu any chance of a straight swap for Richarlison?

Timo Werner on loan LOL

Whose finger prints are on this one I wonder , a failed Chelsea reject who is not scoring significantly at Leipzig.

The weird thing is I could see it working under Ange , I really could . Only caveats are I’m a fucking idiot and it could be media BS .

However I smell Danny Deja Vu

Timo Werner on loan LOL

Whose finger prints are on this one I wonder , a failed Chelsea reject who is not scoring significantly at Leipzig.

The weird thing is I could see it working under Ange , I really could . Only caveats are I’m a fucking idiot and it could be media BS .

At least we can't accuse you of lacking self awareness

Timo Werner on loan LOL

Ange identified and approved.

Back
Top Bottom