Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So they spend money but on a load of shite?

Yeah, great owners.

:harrysmile:

I long for the day these arseholes are no longer running our club, but in the meantime will support the manager and team.
I mean could be much much worse. Look at man united. Look at what Woolwich has spent loads on. Look at Chelsea. Look at Everton. Look at half of Italy prior to being hamstrung. Look at Barcelona.

4 clubs are consistently better managed than us. Real Madrid, Bayern munich, Liverpool and man city imo. Maybe Dortmund but we don’t want to be compared to them selling to their biggest rivals.

What am I defending? Mancrush?

Seriously, it's like some of you love to sit there imagining Daniel having an orgy with your favourite 'ENIC-in' posters.

Either way, do you have examples or not?
Go and look up player salaries at all our rivals, including at least 4 of the teams above us.
And then ask yourself why they often sign the players we want.

Or, alternatively, spend half hour trying to justify why your mancrush does it and carry on arguing.

I know why one I expect you to go away and do.

Go and look up player salaries at all our rivals, including at least 4 of the teams above us.
And then ask yourself why they often sign the players we want.

Or, alternatively, spend half hour trying to justify why your mancrush does it and carry on arguing.

I know why one I expect you to go away and do.

So you have made a statement as fact about how we pay for players vs how other teams do and a simple question asking you for examples had sent you into a spiral.

Do you have any examples of how our payment structures differ from that of other clubs or not?

How have we structured the Johnson payments?

How did we structure the Maddison payments?

How did we structure the Vicario payments vs Woolwich's payments on Raya?

You claim to know this stuff, I'd imagine you have the facts to hand.

I see we failed to unload Hedgehog on to Juve....asking too much as usual....
Manager hates him and has banished him to 8th choice

Deluded Dan wants 40M

Useless player doesn’t want to be here, will end up leaving for free in 17 months after stinking the place out even more

Take the £2M they’ve offered and boot him out

So you have made a statement as fact about how we pay for players vs how other teams do and a simple question asking you for examples had sent you into a spiral.

Do you have any examples of how our payment structures differ from that of other clubs or not?

How have we structured the Johnson payments?

How did we structure the Maddison payments?

How did we structure the Vicario payments vs Woolwich's payments on Raya?

You claim to know this stuff, I'd imagine you have the facts to hand.
I think we’ve all seen and read enough to know this is how Levy operates…. We don’t need to provide contractual evidence. The dwarf fuck is a meme across the globe

So I said if Levy got two in by early Jan I would cut him some slack and even give him some credit . Well from my own perspective he has failed , not to my surprise . We are in a title race and yet again a manager has not got what he asked for in a timely manner.
So i will be frequenting this thread venting my dissatisfaction at Baldy .

Before any Levy champions ask

No, I will not be organising a protest
No, I will not be attending a protest organised by others
No, I will not be boycotting the games

I love Spurs and don’t like ENIC , it is possible to do both

I think we’ve all seen and read enough to know this is how Levy operates…. We don’t need to provide contractual evidence. The dwarf fuck is a meme across the globe

I think it is often missed that for years up to moving into the stadium we were competing on a different financial level to those around and above us. Despite that, we built teams that gave us the platform to compete with others and become a regular Champions League outfit.

I think it is fair to ask if and how things are different now, especially those claiming it's not when they seemingly have no idea.

Also, a very simple search shows that it was just last year that prem clubs voted to limit payments owed for transfer instalments to be limited to 5 years. We quite clearly aren't even close to being the only club to pay in instalments and looking at some of our transfers, like Johnsons for example, we have that scheduled to be paid over 3 years.

The amount we owe for transfer instalments has tripled since 2019 - we are spending lots and we are spending it on quality and if we can get a structure in place to allow us to spend what we have thus far then I'm not sure what the issue is?

In fact, if we weren't using instalments to pay for these players I'm sure people would be asking why not and calling us tight for not doing so?

Which purchase of the below should we not have made?

Porro
Kulusevki
Bentancur
Maddison
Bissouma
Johnson
Richlarlison
Udogie
Sarr
Romero
Van der Ven
Vicario

So as expected nothing in the first week when the manager has made it clear we are in desperate need of a CB all whilst in the title race . Levy‘s finger prints are all over this failure in my opinion , even if we get a CB in now it won’t be in time to bed in properly pre United .

The usual suspects putting on their Kevlar vests to come out and defend our illustrious leader.

Levy is not involved in transfers anymore , yet things seem very,very ,very familiar .

Back
Top Bottom