Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a farcical end to the season for these thieving bastards.

Dont bother with your wanky discussions on manager, new players etc. matters little when the one dimensional, midget accountant is setting the tone. Sell up, F off

What a farcical end to the season for these thieving bastards.

Dont bother with your wanky discussions on manager, new players etc. matters little when the one dimensional, midget accountant is setting the tone. Sell up, F off

Good season for them...

Spent a decent amount on the team, bought some good players and progress was made on the pitch

Can't ask for much more from your owners, need to push on in the Summer though. 💪

Good season for them...

Spent a decent amount on the team, bought some good players and progress was made on the pitch

Can't ask for much more from your owners, need to push on in the Summer though. 💪
Do one

Ange has sussed these bastards out too like Conte did.

They aren’t terrible, but absolutely lack the nous and gravitas to push on. Groundhog Day and it’s not just a lack of investment, it’s the inability to set a strategy and lead by example and create a winning mentality

He just did and they already did a fair few of them.

Deep down they know it but they would rather lash out because they felt Poch and Arry wasn’t failing so Ange should be able to replicate that
We will never have any sustained success under ENIC. They just don't want it. They want the least amount of investment with the steadiest outcome. Title challenges cost serious money. Hence the likes of Haaland, Rice, VVD, etc.
ENIC will never do that. We're a wish.com version of an elite team. Looks good if you squint, but the reality is just a joke,

We will never have any sustained success under ENIC. They just don't want it. They want the least amount of investment with the steadiest outcome. Title challenges cost serious money. Hence the likes of Haaland, Rice, VVD, etc.
ENIC will never do that. We're a wish.com version of an elite team. Looks good if you squint, but the reality is just a joke,

We aren’t an elite club.

Nobody can pretend we are after yesterday. I’m even starting to understand some of the fans that wanted to lose. At least they aren’t kidding themselves.

I just don’t want to hear it from them when we continue achieving nothing.

We aren’t an elite club.

Nobody can pretend we are after yesterday. I’m even starting to understand some of the fans that wanted to lose. At least they aren’t kidding themselves.

I just don’t want to hear it from them when we continue achieving nothing.
yeh because wanting to lose 1 game where the result of the game will hand our rivals the title (the same rivals that have on 2 occasions won the league at our fucking ground) means the same people can't speak if we "achieve nothing".

What this whole ordeal has done is exposed the bell ends/out of town 'supporters'/cult Ange club members from our fanbase and it's actually a good thing in the long run. Simps that openly accept our own manager mocking the fanbase throughout the week and don't mind our rivals winning the league in a game that probably makes no difference to our league position and continuously make reasons to defend the indefensible rather then saying "fair play that was wrong".

yeh because wanting to lose 1 game where the result of the game will hand our rivals the title (the same rivals that have on 2 occasions won the league at our fucking ground) means the same people can't speak if we "achieve nothing".

What this whole ordeal has done is exposed the bell ends/out of town 'supporters'/cult Ange club members from our fanbase and it's actually a good thing in the long run. Simps that openly accept our own manager mocking the fanbase throughout the week and don't mind our rivals winning the league in a game that probably makes no difference to our league position and continuously make reasons to defend the indefensible rather then saying "fair play that was wrong".

Are we an elite club?

Who said I don't mind woolwich winning the league? You are the exact type of prick that would have been shouting at the manager to lose the game. If you have even been to the stadium that is?

Are we an elite club?

Who said I don't mind woolwich winning the league? You are the exact type of prick that would have been shouting at the manager to lose the game. If you have even been to the stadium that is?
I would hazard a guess that I've been to the stadium more this season then you have in your whole life.

"I’m even starting to understand some of the fans that wanted to lose."

This absolutely tells me everything I need to know. It took you until now to "start to understand" why some fans would prefer we lose a game where our rivals would essentially win the league had we got any type of result. It literally took you until now to "start to understand" it and that's right there is what's wrong with us (and also shows exactly why you defend Ange at all costs).

Who said I don't mind woolwich winning the league?
You did you gormless buffoon (but of course your posts are so all over the place that you yourself don't even realise it) I'll break it down..

You stated you've only now understood why some wanted us to lose yesterday meaning you were not In that camp (meaning you wanted us to win). Winning hands our rivals the title. You preferred us to win meaning you didn't mind Woolwich winning the league.

I know in your little deluded world you have to say things word for word verbatim but others have the ability to disect the bullshit in order to get to the nitty gritty.

View: https://x.com/hayterstv/status/1790688122830790830?s=46&t=DK3x3JffKkqwqcsQdIeO_A

It’s a valid point,

Winning is too expensive for Levy. He doesn’t want it.

bf76d08837d19950b22a0cbdb140f9e1.gif

They aren’t terrible, but absolutely lack the nous and gravitas to push on. Groundhog Day and it’s not just a lack of investment, it’s the inability to set a strategy and lead by example and create a winning mentality

Yes they are. They're fucking shite.

The empty trophy cabinet, banter status, the words of our managers past and present and other fans singing they want Levy to stay says it all, mate

Surely this has to be the final transfer window for them to have any credibility even from their most staunch backers. There's nowhere else to hide after this next transfer window. Make it happen now or face the repercussions. Once son leaves that's a big chunk of revenue that they won't have to fall back on. This is literally it for them this summer.

Last edited:
I would hazard a guess that I've been to the stadium more this season then you have in your whole life.

"I’m even starting to understand some of the fans that wanted to lose."

This absolutely tells me everything I need to know. It took you until now to "start to understand" why some fans would prefer we lose a game where our rivals would essentially win the league had we got any type of result. It literally took you until now to "start to understand" it and that's right there is what's wrong with us (and also shows exactly why you defend Ange at all costs).

You did you gormless buffoon (but of course your posts are so all over the place that you yourself don't even realise it) I'll break it down..

You stated you've only now understood why some wanted us to lose yesterday meaning you were not In that camp (meaning you wanted us to win). Winning hands our rivals the title. You preferred us to win meaning you didn't mind Woolwich winning the league.

I know in your little deluded world you have to say things word for word verbatim but others have the ability to disect the bullshit in order to get to the nitty gritty.

Tldr

He just did and they already did a fair few of them.

Deep down they know it but they would rather lash out because they felt Poch and Arry wasn’t failing so Ange should be able to replicate that

not to hard to match poch or harry really, appear in CL win fuck all before being sacked.

always looking to disrupt the figure of the manager, and protect the other situation

Back
Top Bottom