Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cut It Out Reaction GIF

Ffs …
Who let the YIDS out?
Who, who who who who ..?

I've recently been worried that we were going into the new season without an official synthetic turf partner

So this news is really timely

Their twitter account has 32 followers , we're really cooking on these global reaching commercial partnerships

Last edited:
I've recently been worried that we were going into the new season without an official synthetic turf partner

Their twitter account has 32 followers , we're really cooking on these global reaching commercial partnerships

They put a YouTube video up. Its had 18 views!

They need to up their cat related content to up these rookie numbers. Can’t go wrong with cat videos IMHO.

And I think my sons friends tik tok video at the gym has had 5m bloody views.

Social media is weird.

They put a YouTube video up. Its had 18 views!

They need to up their cat related content to up these rookie numbers. Can’t go wrong with cat videos IMHO.

And I think my sons friends tik tok video at the gym has had 5m bloody views.

Social media is weird.
Maybe they could do a Collab with the Hawk Tuah girl

marketing, business, markets.. fantastic 🛼

Back
Top Bottom