Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just wanted to send you my warmest regards

:angryscouser:

The cult of anti ENIC don’t speak to flip floppers

Neg Rep

stop it destiny 2 GIF by PlayStation

Valentines Day Hug GIF by Teletubbies

Awww it doesn’t matter . Falling out about a stingy real estate billionaire is a bit silly
Haha it’s all done.

The bald pillock (no not Levy) is just trying to insert his big beaky nose into someone else’s business and stir shit up and attention seek.

No idea what the twat is on about either so no John, not ‘seriously..wtf’ at all.

Mind your goddamn business boy.

IMG-3540.png

:troll:

Haha it’s all done.

The bald pillock (no not Levy) is just trying to insert his big beaky nose into someone else’s business and stir shit up and attention seek.

No idea what the twat is on about either so no John, not ‘seriously..wtf’ at all.

Mind your goddamn business boy.

IMG-3540.png

:troll:

Once again, I'll let the provocation slide (in the wider interest of the forum)

some will lose their minds here

FORMER BOSS ON THE CHAIRMAN: Harry Redknapp on Daniel Levy: "He's built a magnificent stadium there. They've got magnificent training facilities, a magnificent stadium, probably as good a football stadium as there is in the world now.“And he has spent money. Tottenham have spent money, there's been good money on the team. They had players last year that were good enough to finish in the top four. With that squad they should have finished fourth.“It wasn't a great year. I like the manager, I am a big fan. But it wasn’t a great year last year and you can’t blame Daniel for that."They lost Maddison and had an almighty dip of form. Maddison came back from the injury, didn’t really recover the form he had before the injury and they struggled late on really."They’ve bought players. So I could never slag off Daniel Levy. It’d be easy for me to sit here and slag him off but I couldn’t do it, I found him a good man to work for. He never interfered with me with the team and he backed me as much as he could."

Haha. You spend endless hours everyday trawling through the internet and social media to find some words or comments that add weight to your unswerving loyalty to Daniel...........

......And you come up with a some 'club' interview with former handsomely paid manager, that bastion of truth and honesty and renowned fellow wheeler and dealer Del Boy Trotter Harry Redknapp!!!

That's fucking class, my man. 😆

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom