Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ha ha ha ha!!!!! Lol lol lol

The official accounts. As if!!

But as it's for charity, I'm happy to support a good cause. I'll take the 2 year offer though in light of restricted events for the foreseeable.

I'll nominate the Dogs Trust. Although in light of the official accounts being the deciding factor I doubt they'll be benefiting.

Bet taken . £100

VmL3Wv.gif
Good on you.

Mine is cancer research.

(puts up funny shaking hands gif, or would if I wasn't on my phone which can't do it for some reason)

All we need now is for some cunt to remind us in two years time.

That's not me accusing you of saying anything pal. It's me trying find an answer to why you're obsessed with offering me a bet on something I never claimed.

But you can sleep well now my friend. Your charity will be £100 better off in 2 years when ENIC fail to incriminate themselves in their own accounts :roflmao:

That's not me accusing you of saying anything pal. It's me trying find an answer to why you're obsessed with offering me a bet on something I never claimed.

But you can sleep well now my friend. Your charity will be £100 better off in 2 years when ENIC fail to condemn themselves incriminate themselves in their own accounts :roflmao:
Hang on, I'm totally discombobulated now.

Let me get this right.

I never accused you of anything, yet you asked for proof of it and you never accused me of anything even though I asked for proof of it.

Is that right?

Good on you.

Mine is cancer research.

(puts up funny shaking hands gif, or would if I wasn't on my phone which can't do it for some reason)

All we need now is for some cunt to remind us in two years time.
I once had a bet with John Thomas John Thomas about the stadium. Fair play to him he paid £20 to Bowel Cancer UK.

I don't often agree with him, but he's a man of his word and a bet is a bet.

Hang on, I'm totally discombobulated now.

Let me get this right.

I never accused you of anything, yet you asked for proof of it and you never accused me of anything even though I asked for proof of it.

Is that right?
I'll clear it up once an for all. Slowly.

You wanted me to bet £100.

If ENIC were proven to be taking dividends or payments from the extra events I would lose the bet.

However, I have never actually claimed that they were.

So naturally, I was curious to know why you thought I should participate in such a bet.

I could only imagine that you must have thought I had. (Or why offer the bet?)

So, quite reasonably, requested that you find evedence.

However, I'm happy that at the end of this one good cause will benefit

Would anyone be able to prove they were taking extra or dividends anyway? They aren't required to divulge that information, are they?

Sure you could look at the yearly financial statement but what's stopping them leaving things out? They legally don't have to declare anything publicly, do they?

Problem is you can invest £150m into footballers or land around the stadium. What is the best long term return? And recently we have tried investing in footballers. What have we got for that??

We managed to get to where we are on a tight budget. Look at Woolwich’s spending. There’s no guarantees! We need another Poch / Harry type appointment a manager who makes us a lot more than the sum of our parts.

Land and property however....... that’s a very different story.
Unfortunately for us, this is the reality.

Back
Top Bottom