Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surprised I haven't seen this chap mentioned on here before but I've started watching him recently and quite like him. Is he one of you?

I was going to put the newer one he did about how to protest against enic (basically not buying merch and 'knock off kits' are just £60 odd cheaper and that's it) but this one seems quite pertinent.

Makes me think the reason the stadium doesn't have naming rights is because they're holding out for the NFL.

It's all quite sickening really, particularly when pointed out in an articulate, informed and balanced manner.

I'm going to test the water with some of the kit sources I've seen mentioned on here for the boy and a mate (although I am getting some of those swish tracky bottys with the futuristic logo) as I was getting excited when poch was rumoured to return and like the new plain home one a lot. I think it's not the all conquering measure but one everyone should take on top of whatever.

Basically not putting any money into enic in whatever way, kits, pies, bottom filling beer, whatever. In fact, if you are going to buy anything, maybe a Danny Rose t-shirt? Fuck it, I agree he was a mixed bag but maybe he should be made a martyr of? Well, maybe not but seriously, seriously fuck enic.

What an absolute fucking legend this bloke!!

citizen kane applause GIF

NEVER FORGET !!!!

“It is an NFL stadium and that’s the key message,” he said. “From the very start during the design phase, we have had the NFL in mind. The anchor tenant is Tottenham Hotspur, but this is designed to be a permanent home for the NFL outside the US.”

Surprised I haven't seen this chap mentioned on here before but I've started watching him recently and quite like him. Is he one of you?

I was going to put the newer one he did about how to protest against enic (basically not buying merch and 'knock off kits' are just £60 odd cheaper and that's it) but this one seems quite pertinent.

Makes me think the reason the stadium doesn't have naming rights is because they're holding out for the NFL.

It's all quite sickening really, particularly when pointed out in an articulate, informed and balanced manner.

I'm going to test the water with some of the kit sources I've seen mentioned on here for the boy and a mate (although I am getting somhe of those swish tracky bottys with the futuristic logo) as I was getting excited when poch was rumoured to return and like the new plain home one a lot. I think it's not the all conquering measure but one everyone should take on top of whatever.

Basically not putting any money into enic in whatever way, kits, pies, bottom filling beer, whatever. In fact, if you are going to buy anything, maybe a Danny Rose t-shirt? Fuck it, I agree he was a mixed bag but maybe he should be made a martyr of? Well, maybe not but seriously, seriously fuck enic.

I've posted a couple of his pieces before but always got shouted down by the likes of Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 . I can't remember what the reason was but a few people seemed genuinely upset so I didn't bother any more.

When it comes to ENIC, he's been hitting home on a few home truths for years.

Last edited:
NEVER FORGET !!!!

“It is an NFL stadium and that’s the key message,” he said. “From the very start during the design phase, we have had the NFL in mind. The anchor tenant is Tottenham Hotspur, but this is designed to be a permanent home for the NFL outside the US.”

I said this at the time but everyone thought the fact we were going to host 3 games a year was a great thing despite the fact we only had rights to sell popcorn and beer for profit.

it was a terrible deal from the off.

I'm going to test the water with some of the kit sources I've seen mentioned on here for the boy and a mate (although I am getting some of those swish tracky bottys with the futuristic logo) as I was getting excited when poch was rumoured to return and like the new plain home one a lot. I think it's not the all conquering measure but one everyone should take on top of whatever.

One of his lines in another recent video

"No one succeeds at Tottenham because one man blocks the path to success"

Couldn't have put it better

I've posted a couple of his pieces before but always got shouted down by the likes of Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 . I can't remember what the reason was but a few people seemed genuinely upset so I didn't bother any more.

When it comes to ENIC, he's been hitting home on a few home truths for years.
This guy is a blatant racist, that's why!! He's absolute SCUM! He was kicked off every known platform as a direct result of his racism, but hey what a geezer he must be if he hates Levy aye John?! Knock yourself out wank over his words, suck the cock of a racist.

This guy is a blatant racist, that's why!! He's absolute SCUM! He was kicked off every known platform as a direct result of his racism, but hey what a geezer he must be if he hates Levy aye John?! Knock yourself out wank over his words, suck the cock of a racist.
Out of curiosity (as someone who has no idea who this guy is) what did he do/say that was racist?

I'm confused

Has he been kicked off Youtube since posting this video?

Out of curiosity (as someone who has no idea who this guy is) what did he do/say that was racist?
There were numerous examples, mostly against our own black players. I forget how long ago it was, but perhaps 3 or 4yrs ago (I've lost all track of time re COVID). There was some other stuff too that I didn't personally see because they were nothing to do with Spurs, all Brexit stuff I believe.

The bottom line is he was shut down by Twitter, Facebook et el.

I'm sure if you search his name in here that some of the stuff posted by him was mentioned in this forum.

He's a cunt.

I'm confused

Has he been kicked off Youtube since posting this video?
I'm not even going to look at the cunts video, wouldn't give him the clicks/views that he craves, so I've no idea what he's saying or when it's being said. He's a racist mate and was kicked off/shut down by many social platforms he spouted his shit from (which was a few years ago).

There were numerous examples, mostly against our own black players. I forget how long ago it was, but perhaps 3 or 4yrs ago (I've lost all track of time re COVID). There was some other stuff too that I didn't personally see because they were nothing to do with Spurs, all Brexit stuff I believe.

The bottom line is he was shut down by Twitter, Facebook et el.

I'm sure if you search his name in here that some of the stuff posted by him was mentioned in this forum.

He's a cunt.

All I can see when I look online is him accusing others of racism (even in the brief few mins of that video I watched he mentioned about how people use "oil money" as an insult and it was essentially a cover for racist rhetoric) he's either done a fantastic job of covering his tracks or I am shit at finding things LOL.

He's even posting on twitter, was he only temp banned?

I don't want to give clicks to a racist piece of shit but I also want to see what he has said.

I'm not even going to look at the cunts video, wouldn't give him the clicks/views that he craves, so I've no idea what he's saying or when it's being said. He's a racist mate and was kicked off/shut down by many social platforms he spouted his shit from (which was a few years ago).

You said he was kicked off every known platform, hence my confusion as he still seems to be on Youtube

All I can see when I look online is him accusing others of racism (even in the brief few mins of that video I watched he mentioned about how people use "oil money" and it was essentially a cover for racist rhetoric) he's either done a fantastic job of covering his tracks or I am shit at finding things LOL.

He's even posting on twitter, was he only temp banned?
He's a blatant racist, there was a fair bit of stuff mentioned about him/what he said etc at the time, became a bit of a thing.

I can't remember the specifics, it was a few years ago. I simply don't go near the cunt, don't click, engage with anything as this is exactly his aim, because of this I don't see or know what he does or what he's doing. I stay well clear.

Back
Top Bottom