Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only supporter activism can force these guys out. The fans need to make it clear at every opportunity and every occasion that we find them repulsive. They need to start to feel to be ashamed to show their faces.

He's a condescending, lying megalomaniac.

That's why it makes me chuckle when people say things are going to change, you know how many years I have heard people say that? Along with the "be patient" and "when *insert thing here* happens we will invest in the team" and it never ever transpires.

Sooner people wake up and smell the bullshit the better, I agree with you, I think he has made this all about himself at this point, Spurs is his ego project.

"We have been the hardest hit PL club during the pandemic" he says, whilst applying for more building permissions and expanding infrastructure on pointless shit unreleated to football on the pitch.

He wants our stadium to be an entertainment complex and the football club is just a vessel, a secondary afterthought imo.
Exactly - property investment yields a healthy return especially when buying land for cheap in a poor part of London. Players mostly don’t as they age, get injured, cost millions in wages, agents, etc.

THFC is just a tax dodging vessel for their mega property projects and NFL franchise - scum of the earth

The fact we still have fans on here defending them is truly shameful now

ENIC OUT!!!

ENIC is just using THFC as a legal mechanism through which to gentrify a part of London for their own gain.

There are always novel ways for the rich to fuck the poor. Our governments are too spineless and corrupt to do anything about it. Let the hamster wheel of late stage capitalism continue down its path of self assured destruction.

Indoor and outdoor climbing walls and a huge dive tank

tenor.gif

'"Protecting the club"

Haringey Council approve two Tottenham Hotspur Stadium planning applications
Hiy76wb.png

wQqKyJf.jpg

i disagree with most of you regarding the stadium, what is the point of having a ground that is used once a week ?
having a mega leisure location where the folks are "locked into the complex" (that includes locked in to the hotel & stadium bars etc) must be part of money making deal, but this is the Football team's money or put into Levy's pot

A diving tank ??? There’s Mr Bryte logic , a large structure that can only have a few people in at a time & Europe’s largest indoor climbing wall . Just what North London needs
He seems to have fantastical ideas with a pound shop brain .

wonder if its all premium priced activates for high paid "city types" creating high priced corporate entertains base ?
not sure if this weeks with the "work from home" live many now live, maybe it does as it brings group together ?
as i said above if its money for the team great, if its money for the pot not great

i disagree with most of you regarding the stadium, what is the point of having a ground that is used once a week ?
having a mega leisure location where the folks are "locked into the complex" (that includes locked in to the hotel & stadium bars etc) must be part of money making deal, but this is the Football team's money or put into Levy's pot
I don't have a problem with the stadium being used to it's full capacity either, as long as any income goes into the football club.
It also provides employment for a lot of local people.

I haven't checked, but has any of the other 19 PL chairman / CEO's put out a video like Levy? . A closed season interview using the clubs own channel pleading poverty, bemoaning covid, warning of the need for financial prudence, applauding himself for reinvesting the clubs own money back into the club, patronising the fans etc....

Wouldn't be surprised if Levy is the only one.

I haven't checked, but has any of the other 19 PL chairman / CEO's put out a video like Levy? . A closed season interview using the clubs own channel pleading poverty, bemoaning covid, warning of the need for financial prudence, applauding himself for reinvesting the clubs own money back into the club, patronising the fans etc....

Wouldn't be surprised if Levy is the only one.
It's funny, it's like how all those celebrities cried about being locked up in their mansions and spreading estates when lockdown first happened.

The fucking privilege of that man, you can tell he's never been around the rest of Tottenham itself and see the actual poverty and what the club means to the people.

Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if he's just focussing on getting a NFL team in London under ENIC and then we'll just play second fiddle in the new "London Spurs Athletics Club"

not sure how much can be made from the "leisure/entertainment" proposals but you can see how it works, arrive at training ground, helicopter flights run london, land on astro pitch, then stay at hotel and use all leisure/entertainment stuff next few days
when you hear what they pay for these london hotels & dining out you see how it works

Saw this elsewhere. The average finishing position of Spurs over the years...

1950s = 9th
1960s = 5th
1970s = 13th
1980s = 6th
1990s = 11th
2000s = 9th
2010s = 4th

Thought it was interesting.

Back
Top Bottom