Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be honest with you, for years, the cultists used to just annoy me. More recently, as ENIC's motives and shortcomings became more obvious, they started to frustrate me.
Now, I'm sorry, but they just disgust me.

Indiana.gif

STOP BUYING TICKETS
This. Is. It

Nothing is going to matter until it reaches economic proportions or a (and I mean) COMPLETE P.R. disaster for Levy/ENIC/(Lewis ?) /Tavistock (?)

In levy terms he’s got an inelastic supply (please correct me if my terminology is wrong) basically (I’m sorry to say) Mrs P’s, and the rest of the loyalty. (Think some have shifted Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor and COYS1972 ?)) You/we/they will never give up watching and paying for Spurs as it’s in yours /ours/their blood/life/livelihoods, and the fact of the matter is you/me/they will keep paying NO matter what. It is exactly what levy, LITERALLY, said when he took charge (a la John Thomas John Thomas ) there’s so much to be exploited by those committed/entrenched. And I include our worldwide brethren, who are, lets face it, just as and if not more important to the levy brand. That’s why, as we all know, there are such huge sums of money in the league and why Levy rightly, in his mind (AND COMPLETELY FUCK HIM FOR THIS) sounded out the ESL. $$$$. It’s all he cares about

In a nutshell, we can change things either incredibly aggressively (will mean jail time for some (actual appetite?, and let’s not forget our average age attendee is about biblical age and perhaps positive spin for Levy) or we match him at his own game.

We have the power. Everyone who wants Spurs to win. We are the economics.
Levy is only administering what is being provided to him. Cut him at his source. Watch everything dry up, squirm to Lewis’s Bahamas super yacht and watch Joe bail out (only when his investment is drying up, what I can only hope like his ageing body)

Otherwise we are actually doing a poor mans Woolwich, a club we couldn’t wait to ‘leapfrog’.

We have the power. It’s great you’re emailing ‘the team’ at [email protected], but let’s actually want to change things eh?

Last edited:
Sorry...and just to say, appreciate the balanced books, the stadium, the training ground, supporting the NHS (although ya wanted to take the subsidy, you snidey fuck) Tottenham is about glory for looking at the moments and taking advantage of. In footballing terms. Not in making money for you Lewis/Levy/Enic/Tavistock/all you’re fucking croneys you slimey, weasel eyed, dr no look a like, take that back to the city. This is a football club. An amazing football club, supported beyond the shores.

Cut off his oxygen Yidos, it’s only £‘s.
Not the heat, soul, love you have for this club.

YID ARMY! (and that’s what we need now, an army, not just a loose band of brothers that Spurs have essentially always been xxx)

Those who have been unable to buy tickets will happily take yours and if you think people will turn their noses up to Cat.A tickets you are living in a different reality. The only way your idea would work is if people who already buy the tickets just don't show up and the stadium is half empty vs Woolwich.

Good luck with that

The only way to get this disgusting club rapist out is to hit him where it hurts.

The fans need to stage a boycott. No merchandise, no tickets. Let them play in an empty stadium.

Unfortunately, it’ll never happen.

The only way to get this disgusting club rapist out is to hit him where it hurts.

The fans need to stage a boycott. No merchandise, no tickets. Let them play in an empty stadium.

Unfortunately, it’ll never happen.
The ticket thing will never happen.

How much do ST holders spend on merchandise?

I would of thought relatively little due to going to nearly every game.

Those who have been unable to buy tickets will happily take yours and if you think people will turn their noses up to Cat.A tickets you are living in a different reality. The only way your idea would work is if people who already buy the tickets just don't show up and the stadium is half empty vs Woolwich.

Good luck with that
If we are mid table next year, the stadium will be 40k

For all of the negativity, we finished last season with a cup final and just 5 points behind the champions league spaces. Our squad played well below their ability and had we maintained our early season form we would likely have finished 2nd.

Was the turning point covid lockdown 2? The alleged internal squad fighting after the Liverpool loss? Who knows! But we do know that our squad isn't nearly as bad as everyone makes out.

Levy will appoint a top coaching team and we will have a great squad next season.

Sit back, relax and wait for the official announcements.

Suport your club, get behind them and stop fucking criticising stupid Internet gossip.

Is our next coach currently working the euros?
Are we waiting for Poch to sort our PSG exit?

And rest assured, Levy is the best man to get the maximum value for Kane - and I beleive we will want players over cash.

For all of the negativity, we finished last season with a cup final and just 5 points behind the champions league spaces. Our squad played well below their ability and had we maintained our early season form we would likely have finished 2nd.

Was the turning point covid lockdown 2? The alleged internal squad fighting after the Liverpool loss? Who knows! But we do know that our squad isn't nearly as bad as everyone makes out.

Levy will appoint a top coaching team and we will have a great squad next season.

Suport your club, get behind them and stop fucking criticising stupid Internet gossip.

And rest assured, Levy is the best man to get the maximum value for Kane - and I beleive we will want players over cash.
How much are you getting from Levy for this fairytale? Who are you trying to convince? Cup run beat 3 championship sides a bye against leyton orient and penalties against Chelsea. Then a no show in the final. Finishing below West Ham. What a wonderful season

Daniel? Daniel, is that you?

Back
Top Bottom