Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No idea why but it seems I’ve blocked that person on Twitter. Presuming because they’re a tit.

Haha! He probably is a tit

He said; “Just saw Levy, wound the window and told him to spend some money. Wife was shocked, Levy looked straight ahead. He looked like he’s got a million things on his mind. Hopefully thinking hard about selling up.#LevyOut

Someone else then replied; “I thought this was gunna be a joke 😂 you actually saw him?”

Then he said; “Yep, he’s not that far from me. Seen him a few times. Once I was in the car behind listening to the radio with an irate Spurs fan slating him, got me so wound up that I was tempted to ram his car 😂

One thing these protests do that is good is probably increase the pressure internally. I’m sure a part of levy thinks, fucking hell I’m getting all the shit yet Lewis is getting away without a mention. That’s why it needs to continue and get larger. If it helps force a wedge between the two men that has to be a good thing and force them to think about calling it a day.

I'm not sure what's allowed to be posted where, so happy to delete this if needed. Don't want to be a Hercules type. But here goes...

A relative of mine is very close to a relative of Levy. He's been told if he wants anymore hospitality then he needs to get a move on. A sale is expected by April. INEOS / Ratcliffe are in the running. Levy is having multiple conservations.

Let's bloody hope this is accurate.

As this is my first post on this forum and having supported Spurs for over 55 years I tend to go into the usual videos on You Tube - Chris Cowlin, Alastair Gold, We are Tottenham TV etc., but I HAVE to say that 'The Boy Hotspur' is the only one who makes any sense. His video of a day ago entitled TOTTENHAM IN TOTAL CHAOS (UTTER CHAOS) says it all. He tells us things we don't really want to hear but unfortunately they are the TRUTH.

Recently, I watched the Woolwich v United game and both teams are MILES,MILES, MILES better than us. I hate to say it but I can see Woolwich winning this title or at least getting runners up. They are playing very attractive football and they quite simply have better players than us.

I am NOT a Levy fan and never have been. While acknowledging that he is a great business man, (I wish he'd been Chairman of ICI not us), when it comes to football he's just a business suit and has never kicked a football in his life. He's more at home with a beach ball. The mistakes he has made at this once great club have been laughable. The managers he has sacked and the compensation he has paid out is simply STAGGERING. Under his 22 year tenure we have won one tinny League Cup by a manager who nearly got us relegated!

Frankly, I won't be surprised to see Conte go and if I was Harry Kane, (after breaking Jim's record and the England goalscoring record), I would be off. He deserves better than this and he deserves to win some silverware. Both Conte and Kane are too good to be under Levy's mantle because the club has NO DIRECTION and all we do is move one step forward, then two backwards, by a Chairman who is the highest paid in the PL and takes the mick by charging exorbitant ticket prices for nothing in return.

Who cares that we have got the best stadium in Europe, the best training ground, and can pour a pint of beer from the bottom?
We are no closer to winning a trophy and have been holding on to players like Davies, Dier, Lloris for far too long, ( and before that Dele, and Lamela), and it might even be the same with Sonny. Much as I like and respect him he is a shadow of what he was last year. He can't seem to score when he is in a good position, loses the ball all the time, and can't seem to go past a player any more.

It PAINS me to say this but after supporting Spurs for 55 years even my interest is beginning to wane. I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel with Levy (and Lewis) at the helm and I am tired of bargain basement transfers and Levy messing about wheeling and dealing showing us what a great business man he is, when teams around us pay the piper, get the thing done, and then leave us for dead.

Sorry to be so negative in my first post. Oh for the days of Jimmy Greaves and Dave 'Iron-man' Mackay. Football was still a sport then whereas now it's just another business and all we've got at Tottenham is just a load of business suits with no feel for the club or the long-suffering fans.

The club has NO

I'm not sure what's allowed to be posted where, so happy to delete this if needed. Don't want to be a Hercules type. But here goes...

A relative of mine is very close to a relative of Levy. He's been told if he wants anymore hospitality then he needs to get a move on. A sale is expected by April. INEOS / Ratcliffe are in the running. Levy is having multiple conservations.

Let's bloody hope this is accurate.
Is it your relative who wants more hospitality? Or do they offer some form of hospitality service to Levy's relative?

I get the gist of your post but it is just the hospitality part that confuses me.

Is it your relative who wants more hospitality? Or do they offer some form of hospitality service to Levy's relative?

I get the gist of your post but it is just the hospitality part that confuses me.
Maybe they expect hospitality to totally sell out in the run up to \ event of a takeover?

To be honest I still think there's nothing in all this buyout chat.

My relative who wants more hospitality. Levy's relative (I can't say who) is close to him and gave him the heads up. I don't claim to be an ITK and never will be, but unless things hit the skids, it sure seems like a sale is happening in the near future.

My relative who wants more hospitality. Levy's relative (I can't say who) is close to him and gave him the heads up. I don't claim to be an ITK and never will be, but unless things hit the skids, it sure seems like a sale is happening in the near future.
Yeh , if the sale is anything like the clothes his old man put in the sale in Mister Byrite I fully expect the stadium to fall to pieces within 24 hours of any purchase , allegedly

Thanks for the clarification.

Echos some speculation I heard recently from a service provider @ the Stadium. The problem at the moment is that the rumours might actually be feeding into the speculation…

In the meantime.

interesting listen (not my words)

"since 2017, spurs have spent £648,000,000 on player recruitment, recouping £258,000.000, signing a total of 32 players"

from chris' pod

interesting listen (not my words)

"since 2017, spurs have spent £648,000,000 on player recruitment, recouping £258,000.000, signing a total of 32 players"

from chris' pod
Spurs haven’t spent that. Not unless we all add up what the Sun claim players are sold for. Add ons. Payment dates etc etc. spurs have probably spent less than £258m total.

But let’s assume that the figure is an honest one. Our chairman who is so super duper has managed to put £1 billion in debt in since 2017 while also spunking £648m on ( mostly ) utter shit. Can’t find a way to defend that. I really can’t.

Back
Top Bottom