Levy Out/ENIC new poll 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy/ENIC in or out?

• In

Votes: 72 23.2%
  • Out

Votes: 239 76.8%

• Total voters
Issue is it dumped all the issues on Poch. I remember on this forum when not signing players, fans blaming Poch thinking he was happy with the squad then not giving any time for a rebuild. The perception of a club that never spends also sits on Levy/ENIC. It was also a flat out lie.

Yup , he lied . Maybe the rising costs changed the situation but he never said anything

The thing is spending on a player doesn't mean your club loses money. The value (i.e. capital) is technically held in club like buying a machine for a company (yes you spend cash but the machine goes to your capital). Levy understands this more than anyone hence the hatred of selling for less than bought price; the accountants have to reflect it on the books.
I understand that. It's the reason he only wants 21 year old punts. He hopes that they will be way more valuable in 3 years after playing in the first team. He doesn't want to buy to break even when he can punt for profit. Hasn't really worked well, cause he has only had a few "Jackpots" and found alot of duds.

Back
Top Bottom