Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes. I would agree. But for the first couple of weeks after the Poch out poll was put up his approval rating was even higher.
That's now standing at around 75/25 due to a bunch of people bandwagon jumping and changing their vote after the Colchester defeat. But still a ringing endorsement of Poch.
What it does show is that over 40% of forum posters are unhappy either with Poch or with Levy.
And some of us think the uphill battle facing the squad right now has more to do with Levy's approach than Poch's managerial abilities
I like your maths John, you've turned 18% into 40% within just a sentence.

Oh dear, John is the gift that just keeps on giving
40% are unhappy with Levy or Poch.
Truly demonstrating the average IQ of the Levy out brigade
Larry, Larry , Larry.

You've gone from claiming I'm a one man band, to a bunch of radio show callers, to whole brigade in space of just a few days

giphy.gif

Why do you feel the need to keep exposing yourself like this?

millions and millions and billions and millions of levy haters. Fake news, everyone.

Do you think anybody has mentioned to John Thomas John Thomas that currently over 82% of people answering his poll question so far have supported Levy.

It's a fair induction that most fans can see the club has been on an upward trend for many years and are generally pleased - of course everyone wants progress faster but recognise solid progress doesn't happen over night.

Certainly fake news that there are millions of Levy haters out there

The question I have to ask is;

Would Levy cope without Poch and would Poch cope without Levy.

I believe the answers are no and yes.

I'd suggest that the fact that the majority of Pochs first X1 were bought before Poch joined shows that Levy and his advisors have done pretty well before Poch, just a question of finding a manager to add icing to the cake.

And the players Levy gave to Poch when he joined were all many times better than the squad Levy inherited from Sugar, so it's no fluke that Levy had a good set of players to give to Poch

So the answer to the first question. Is "yes"

Do you think anybody has mentioned to John Thomas John Thomas that currently over 82% of people answering his poll question so far have supported Levy.

It's a fair induction that most fans can see the club has been on an upward trend for many years and are generally pleased - of course everyone wants progress faster but recognise solid progress doesn't happen over night.

Certainly fake news that there are millions of Levy haters out there
The poll was put up to counter balance the Poch out poll.
Where up until last week over 80% supoorted him.
How many more times to I need to say this ffs

giphy-1-1.gif

The poll was put up to counter balance the Poch out poll.
Where up until last week over 80% supoorted him.
How many more times to I need to say this ffs

giphy-1-1.gif

You've been belittling Levy for years "not one brick" John Thomas John Thomas so the poll wasn't just to counter the Poch poll, it's just another chance to have a go at Levy.

So your answer is just another piece of fake news

You've been belittling Levy for years "not one brick" John Thomas John Thomas so the poll wasn't just to counter the Poch poll, it's just another chance to have a go at Levy.

So your answer is just another piece of fake news
I've actually praised Levy on numerous occassions where I've seen fit. Just as I've criticised Poch.
So in this instance your'e wrong. Read the opening post.
Personally, I'm quite neutral on the subject

Back
Top Bottom