Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sam Allardyce would have us winning more games than Poch
I’d love to see a comparison between Fat SAM’s worse ever run and what Poch has sicked up in the league since Feb. I’d love to be surprised that record for record Poch is better, but I doubt I would be. Simply do not understand how they are all getting away with this, serious words should have been had when West Ham shit on us all in April. Nothing seems to have been said. Losing a cup final should offer zero hiding space from the criminal league performances and results.

and no, before anyone asks I am not saying get Fat Sam.....

And our own guy has his snout in the trough more than the rest, so it seems

Premier League club's chief executive's salaries revealed

Are we supposed to be proud that we have the highest paid chairman in English football?

Because if we're in the business of defining our clubs success by results on the pitch, it's a fucking outrage
No real trophies delivered in 20 years , thats an achievement. At least it must be some sort of record. Record breaking chairman.

I think City's owners put money into the club while Levy sucks 3m and more out of the club. We could only wish our owner was like City's.
Yep, Mr Levy does have a shocking human rights record. I heard he once refused to give a homeless man any change. Two transfer windows in a row!

I'm here all week.

Comparing apples with apples, don't you find it disgusting that he earns far more than his peers, while delivering the most barren 19 years in the clubs history.

That's Awkward.

Silverware doesn’t determine a wage. The club is self sufficient.
Maybe if his peers weren’t in 100s of millions of debt, they’d pay themselves better.

and no, before anyone asks I am not saying get Fat Sam.....
I am

:levyeyes:

Losing a cup final should offer zero hiding space from the criminal league performances and results.

Well this is the thing. Had we lost to Ajax, Poch out would be in the upper 80% range I reckon.

So basically the last 5 seconds of a game has changed their view.
And when he drops the player who actually saved us in that game, that’s fine to them too.

Literally, what has the defence of Poch become? Its become about a lost cup final, a long lost window of the past, keeping players that they demanded were kept and never dropped, Levys wages and selling the RB they demanded we sold.

No one defending his tactics and man management though?
Tells you everything.

It’s basically a bunch of people with the theory that if you can’t name a manager that would come, it means Poch is world class.
That’s literally it.

If Klopp said he wanted the job, how many of these “loyal” Poch worshippers would say no?
Laughable.

“Klopp won’t come” doesn’t make you loyal to Poch. Because you’d still drop him like a hot potatoe if you could.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom