Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
And our own guy has his snout in the trough more than the rest, so it seems

Premier League club's chief executive's salaries revealed

Are we supposed to be proud that we have the highest paid chairman in English football?

Because if we're in the business of defining our clubs success by results on the pitch, it's a fucking outrage
The figures might be skewed as he gets paid in dollars these days but seriously this is a good earner bagging that much coin whilst delivery no success, I think I might ask my boss if I can deliver less results for more money.

And our own guy has his snout in the trough more than the rest, so it seems

Premier League club's chief executive's salaries revealed

Are we supposed to be proud that we have the highest paid chairman in English football?

Because if we're in the business of defining our clubs success by results on the pitch, it's a fucking outrage
3ex2jc.jpg

No wonder he's smiling !!

I’ll answer when you tell me how many away games our world class coaching team have won since they decided to push the diamond since January?

And how many mind numbing brain dead goalkeeping errors our world class goalkeeping coach hasn’t fixed.

I can’t think of any PL away wins since Winksy scored at Fulham in January but I could be wrong

I’ll answer when you tell me how many away games our world class coaching team have won since they decided to push the diamond since January?

And how many mind numbing brain dead goalkeeping errors our world class goalkeeping coach hasn’t fixed.
You don’t get to deflect a second time - How many world class players do you think we have? Answer the damn question and stop dodging.

Back
Top Bottom