Lewis Holtby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My man-crush is reaching new heights every time I see him play/interview! Love that he turned down so many clubs to come play for us (INCLUDING his dad's club Everton!)

You should of seen the uncensored version; a lot less keepy uppies, a lore more nudity and spanking with tennis rackets.

Great job btw. Watched that vid before going to see an outright prick of a patient (had been warned beforehand), and it put me in a nice mood before going in. Much appreciated.

tumblr_mu02p2wQy21r6gk6eo1_400.gif

This man needs more time in the premier league dammit. I really dnt want this to turn into kagawa 2.0 even tho its obvious he loves spurs. Being so young he mite want more playing time with the first team, nd not just the europa nd cup games. Rotate him and eriksen more often AVB u not exactly dropping off in quality.

This man needs more time in the premier league dammit. I really dnt want this to turn into kagawa 2.0 even tho its obvious he loves spurs. Being so young he mite want more playing time with the first team, nd not just the europa nd cup games. Rotate him and eriksen more often AVB u not exactly dropping off in quality.
Holtby's situation is so so different than the Kagawa debacle

@ penpen penpen @ Kalyl Kalyl

Erm ... Can we not ruin the sanctity of this forum by discussing an issue related to Manchester United.

It's bad enough with Man U dominating every aspect of the media without Spurs fans using a Spurs forum to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom