********Leyton Orient v Tottenham Hotspur 3pm Today *******

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone not in that squad that hasn't been on international duty needs to be asked some serious questions.....

Da fuck is Doherty, Ndombele, Reguilon, Son etc.
Son was on international duty a few weeks after the season ended. And I don't think he has even returned to Spurs training yet..

But have seen Ndombele in training videos.. so he is the biggest surprise for me tbh

Son was on international duty a few weeks after the season ended. And I don't think he has even returned to Spurs training yet..

But have seen Ndombele in training videos.. so he is the biggest surprise for me tbh

Doherty should be in full-on teachers pet mode..... Far from impressive from him too....

.....And to some extent Reg as well.

Anyone not in that squad that hasn't been on international duty needs to be asked some serious questions.....

Ndombele, Reguilon, Sessegnon, Ndombele, Lamela have all been training this week. Skipp and Tanganga as well though just back from injury.

Probably not in condition to play. Skipp and Tanganga are only just back from serious ankle injuries. Ndombele is never in good shape. Lamela always fragile. This is completely normal for pre-season. You don’t take risk on players when you are pushing them hard physically in training.

Sanchez played in the Copa America 3rd place play offs.. the day before the Copa America final and the Euro 2020 final. So he should be the 3rd last player to return to training.. so essentially it means nothing that he is not part of these initial pre-season squads.
I knew he was on hols.

"same old dog shit defence.."
Cesay Carter-Vickers Dier Paskotsi ?
Pretty sure that back line has never played together before.
You probably saw Winks + Dier so shit the bed.

Maybe you're expectations of excitement from an opening pre season friendly at Leyton Orient are out of place because this will be about fitness & charity before excitement.

Im talking the season in general mate. They won’t be starting will they ? Be the same old shit of Dier, Sanchez etc. Clowns.

Also, Cesay ahead of Eyoma is a surprise, given Eyoma was a regular starter on loan @ Lincoln last season.

Still, looking on the upside, perhaps this means that the likes of John, Scarlett, Paskotski & Cesay have impressed Nuno in training & get to start ahead of more experienced players like Eyoma,. Parrott & White,

Ndombele, Reguilon, Sessegnon, Ndombele, Lamela have all been training this week. Skipp and Tanganga as well though just back from injury.

I knew there'd be a few more i forgot.

I know Japh has been injured but the rest should ready and up for it as they have places to fight for.

Also, Cesay ahead of Eyoma is a surprise, given Eyoma was a regular starter on loan @ Lincoln last season.

Still, looking on the upside, perhaps this means that the likes of John, Scarlett, Paskotski & Cesay have impressed Nuno in training & get to start ahead of more experienced players like Eyoma,. Parrott & White,

I don’t think there’s much difference between starting and being on the bench. I expect all 11 players to change at HT. He probably put the very young kids in the stronger XI just to give them some help, and save the more experienced academy players like White, Troy etc for the second half.

We play Colchester on Wednesday.
I expect this will be the only opportunity for some of these younger players to impress and experience senior football this season.

I personally see this line up as Nuno saying we need to have a look at our defensive and midfield options from the academy, because those positions are the biggest cause for concern going into the season.

Winners of the Dubonnet Cup in 1911
112 lb, 51 kg that is.

bucket trying my best GIF by Paddington Bear

A very fancy plant pot!

Back
Top Bottom