Leyton Orient v Tottenham Hotspur - League Cup 3rd Round - Postponed - Spurs receive a bye

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shame I love it when we play games
I guess when we win the Carabou though it won’t count as we got a free pass here
As you yourself said Sammy,
Couldn’t care less as long we win.
So now you do care how we win? I know 15 mintues has passed since you posted that elsewhere but the caprice with which you alter you opinions is mindnumbing. Do you have an online calendar or outlook account to tell us which opinion you're going to hold and when so we can keep up?

And finally, what will you say if we don't win?

And yes I said caprice, suck it.

As you yourself said Sammy,

So now you do care how we win? I know 15 mintues has passed since you posted that elsewhere but the caprice with which you alter you opinions is mindnumbing. Do you have an online calendar or outlook account to tell us which opinion you're going to hold and when so we can keep up?

And finally, what will you say if we don't win?

And yes I said caprice, suck it.
I think the EL qualifiers just need to be won, I don’t care how.
Is this still confusing you?

I think the EL qualifiers just need to be won, I don’t care how.
Is this still confusing you?
So would it be fair to say then that you desire champagne football in the Carabao and PL then? And we can hold your feet to the fire if/when we don't receive it? Just wondering what level of accountability you you intend to have for your opinions.

Orient will have to forfeit if they can't get a squad together. Dangerous precedent if the fixture is rescheduled.

Imagine if there's a title run-in and one team's star striker is injured. The whole team is then magically struck down with Coronavirus.

Can Orient not use their under 21s or under 18s?
Firstly Orient don't even have an under 21 team, and secondly the U18s train at the same place where the first team are. So absolutely no chance it's happening, unless they put out the u16s who don't train at the training ground 😂

Back
Top Bottom