Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

emerson royal impressive today.
How Dare You Greta GIF

Nice little move for the goal, Sessegnon keeps a cool head.

First time we'd really produced a tangible threat to their goal in the game though.

Forward players were horribly isolated in the first half, but even within that, some of the choices made the odd occasion we sniffed the ball were terrible.

It's great we are 1-0 up - very much against the pattern of the game - but I don't know why we didn't go with the set up (352) and game plan of the home game, where we could win the ball off them more often and in slightly higher places and play through them on the transition better, we caused them all sorts of problems in the home game and completely out thought and played them. This feels more like a very unambitious skanky bus park so far.

Is this even a legitimate argument or have I missed the point in the back and forth?
Conte is light years ahead of Nuno on any level (I know the trendy word is “metric” but I don’t do trendy so level works for me)
Conte isn’t without his faults but he’s elite level.
If he gets us to CL football next season he’s a bloody genius.
100%

I literally don't get what's being argued here.

Is Bella Emberg ugly? Yes. Is Angelina Jollie hot as fuck? Yes.

"Fuck off guido you're being biased"!!!

200.gif

Some great defending tonight Romero diving header clearance, Davies flying sliding block was immense. Dier put his head on everything. Royal was good. Sess got assist.

Biggest problem was just couldn't stick up top when we got out, but overall a good performance against a top side. They are relentless in winning ball back after losing possession.

Back
Top Bottom