Loan Watch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://x.com/PilgrimCas1437/status/1787471985997398215

A classy 'thank you for having me' message from Phillips to Plymouth - good to see.

I think his time at Plymouth will have been good experience - and will have got him noted by both PL and Championship clubs, which would be good news if he is loaned out again next season.

I read a few of the replies to his tweet and they were all positive.
But he ain't ready for THFC.

I read a few of the replies to his tweet and they were all positive.
But he ain't ready for THFC.

After just one season on loan and Devine not being a guaranteed starter at Plymouth that's probably not a total surprise - but at aged 19, few players are ready to be potential starters in a PL club such as Spurs.

He'll be 20 in August so plenty of time for another Championship loan or even one in a continental league with a view he comes back to Spurs for 25/26 season ........ although I think it would be helpful for Ange to take another look at him next preseason, as always a chance he might think a loan until Christmas would be enough before a return to Spurs.

Great to see how successful Craig's loan has been.

He was given his first team debut at the back end of last season. Has he got any future here at all?

I think Troy has not received the ball more than once all game but just went inches wide with a Kane special low shot from inside the penalty area.
Minutes later Troy flicks on a corner and Excel guy misses a great chance.

I think Troy has not received the ball more than once all game but just went inches wide with a Kane special low shot from inside the penalty area.
Minutes later Troy flicks on a corner and Excel guy misses a great chance.

Club must have huge injury problems to need to draft their accountants into the team !

I thought the ref was going off for a shit but he is checking the VAR screen for a possible sending off.
And Excel down to 10.
And I have lost my stream.

Back
Top Bottom