Loan Watch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Both Devine and Phillips starting today for Plymouth's last game of the season. They're only 1 point above relegation so a massive game for them.

GMumoKQXoAAzmo2

Elsewhere Tanganga and Rodon start (Millwall safe, Leeds need to win and Ipswich to lose if they want automatic promotion).

Massive vote of confidence in Devine in particular, as he's been on bench for last half dozen games, to start in such a crucial game, and also same vote for Phillips who has been a regular starter of late.

Argyle hanging on 1-0. With Brum leading they need to win to stay up.
Devine subbed off on 83.
1-0 FT.
PAFC stay up by the skin of their teeth.

Massive vote of confidence in Devine in particular, as he's been on bench for last half dozen games, to start in such a crucial game, and also same vote for Phillips who has been a regular starter of late.

Probably the highest pressure game that either have played in - and successfully they and team mates beat a team trying to get into the play offs for promotion whilst Plymouth successfully avoided relegation.

Both Devine and Philips deserve a lot of credit for this match, and the experience will make them better players.

I still can't 'un-see' Theo Walcott when looking at Phillips!!

But that aside, I think this seasons' survival scrap will stand them both in good stead when they return for OURS next season!!!
(I'm JOKING!!!)

Can see both maybe going somewhere else on loan next season, but hopefully if they return to Spurs, they will at least have some regular Championship football experience under their belts.

BERGVALLDjurgardensSUN 5THSUBBED OFF AT HT. WON 0-2.
PERISICHAJDUK SPLITSUN 5THCAME ON AT HT. LOST 0-1
VUSKOVICRADOMIAK RADOMSUN 5THVuskovic played full 90 and scored
SPENCEGENOASUN 5THDOES 90. 3-3
NDOMBELEGALATASARYSUN 5THUNUSED SUB. WON 6-1
VELIZSEVILLASUN 5THVeliz is on for last 6 minutes of Sevilla game

Back
Top Bottom