Loan Watch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Veliz' last potential game:

VELIZSEVILLASun 26thBARCELONA H20:00

Vuskovic's last game. RR are on a terrible run having lost 5 of their last 6. They are still favourites to stay up but need a point to be sure:

VUSKOVICRADOMIAK RADOMSAT 25THWL H16:30

Bergvall's last 2 games:

SWEDISH ALLSVENSKANSa 25May 202416:30MjallbyvDjurgaardens
SWEDISH ALLSVENSKANSu 02Jun 202413:00DjurgaardensvHammarby

Relegation play offs for Excelsior:

Den Haag A 17:45 Wed 22nd
Den Haag H 19:00 Sat 25th

Spence's potentially last game or do they keep him?

SPENCEGENOAFRI 24THBOLOGNA H19:45

Ndombele not in the squad as Gala got beat on Sunday.
Gala need a point to clinch the title but if they lose and Fenerbace win they come second.
Surely the woolly-hatted one will come to their aid?

NDOMBELEGALATASARYSUN 26THKONYASPOR A17:00

Rodon:

Play-off final Leeds v Southampton on Sunday 26 May 15:00.
Shame the U21 game is on at the same time as I would have liked to have a look at KWP.
He was pretty good against Millwall.
Veliz unused sub.
RR got beat but didn't get relegated. Vuskovic did not play. Injured.
Just the 2 goals for Lucas. 3-1 win.
Troy scored 3 goals.
Spence came on 63. Genoa 2-0.
Leeds and Rodon lost the play off final 1-0.

Last edited:
Luka Vuskovic has played in 14 matches in Polish top flight this half season playing 1150 mins (ave 82 mins a match) as a CB, scoring 3 goals and getting an assist - goal involvements very much an added bonus from a CB.

Only turned 17 in February - quite a lot of professional football at that age

Djed Spence continues to confuse me, made 14 appearances for Genoa (6 starts and 8 off bench) playing 851 mins (ave 60 mins per appearance), slightly more than double the 390 mins he notched up at Leeds in 7 appearances - so a total of 1,241 mins for the season for the 23 year old (will be 24 in August).

Needs to find a club where he's a regular player - I think he has the technical skills and physical stature but for some reason doesn't seem to be attractive to managers.

Veliz only made 5 appearances totalling 29 mins at Seville - no idea what the manager thought he was doing. Ridiculous behaviour to loan in a player and virtually ignore him
I agree .

Strange one .

I guess he got to eat well and catch some rays . Maybe get used to being away from home in a Spanish speaking environment ; beyond that …. ?

Hopefully did him some good ; I think he could prove to be useful for us .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom