Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kim Wilde (yes, that Kim Wilde).

4016.jpg

Writes gardening books now.

Wouldn’t mind fertilising her garden

Благодаря за вашия принос - играта на вашия екип от свинеджии и земеделци е истинско удоволствие. Най-доброто беше, когато телевизията се провали и вече не трябваше да гледаме твоя глупав екип
Нашият принос беше, че щяхме да ви ебем и вие да гледате като бухали

Can anyone work out what Winks(??) is saying in the background? Sounds like a heated debate (might just be a chat about who's bagging the window seat on the flight home but I find it more interesting that Harry's interview to be honest).

If some e-wizard can isolate his audio that would be great as he is definitely having a turn about something. Could definitely make out "this is bullshit" at the end there. Maybe Mourinho has pushed Winksy buttons this week? :mourloopy:

Can anyone work out what Winks(??) is saying in the background? Sounds like a heated debate (might just be a chat about who's bagging the window seat on the flight home but I find it more interesting that Harry's interview to be honest).

"This is football"

:pochsmirk:

It seems like a crazy choice to have left dele out for that one , even Sess as they both have Championship experience and would have been used to a more physical game.

Winks is arguing about who will be allowed to clean bales golfs for his first week!

Благодаря за вашия принос - играта на вашия екип от свинеджии и земеделци е истинско удоволствие. Най-доброто беше, когато телевизията се провали и вече не трябваше да гледаме твоя глупав екип
Excellent. Well worth translating. The most entertaining thing I've seen today.

Back
Top Bottom