Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The next team are clearly fans of JFK assassination conspiracy theories. Their stadium even features a grassy knoll...

stadion_gradski_tetovo12.jpg

Kane doesn’t move. No option moving forward. Easy for opposition back two to mark. No space for Son/Moura to run into because of this.
Full backs end up in wingers position, 1v1, and they are full backs so pass back. Midfield pass sideways because no movement upfront and because they don’t move either.
Dier tries to hit worldies to the full backs(wingers) whilst they are being marked by two players.
Cut a long story short, poor system, lack of creativity and ambition within phases of play. Players just arent good enough where you need good players.
Ndombele always looks forward and tries to be positive with the ball. Just looks like he’s got his shopping in his arse pockets.

Didn't see it, thankfully,

However, imagine if there was something in the Air, something that made oxygen more troublesome to bind to hemoglobin, maybe this would result in turgid football like we're experiencing...

#moregreens

heme-chlorophyll-molecule.jpg

So I've watched the replay of our penalty a dozen times and I don't get why the ref sends off the lippy bald fella, nº7, who doesn't seem to do anything other than have a seriously dislikeable face. It's the fella next to him (and behind him) who handles the ball.

You can see it here 52 seconds in...

Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Tottenham Hotspur - Highlights
Yellow for #7 for dissent. The red was to the guy for the handball. I think #9 was the second red after receiving a second yellow for digging up the pen spot.

We won TONIGHT. That is all that matters.
Look. I'm very happy we won. But people are crying because they showed such a lack of quality and ambition that a lot of us are worried about forthcoming games against decent teams. Yes we won tonight but as we progress through the competition, we will be playing tougher and tougher teams who won't get 2 reds and possibly not give away penalties either. It's a worry, that's all I'm saying.

On a bright note you just know every other English fan was going crazy when they scored , only for us to go and win it at the death And put them all in a bad mood! Hahahah nice try fuckers!

On a bright note you just know every other English fan was going crazy when they scored , only for us to go and win it at the death And put them all in a bad mood! Hahahah nice try fuckers!
I tagged myself on FB as being in Plovdiv watching the game.

Friend of mine (gooner) asked if I'd have to isolate when I came back?! :mourfacepalm:

Can anyone work out what Winks(??) is saying in the background? Sounds like a heated debate (might just be a chat about who's bagging the window seat on the flight home but I find it more interesting that Harry's interview to be honest).

Back
Top Bottom