Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Tanguy is in a process of evolution. Last season he wasn't. He was stuck in a situation where I couldn't see evolution. Now he is in a moment where he is training very, very well. Today he gave us what we needed in the last 30 minutes. Now I believe in Tanguy. I never doubted his ability but last season I doubted his effort and motivation. Now I think that Tanguy can do well for us."

As weird as it may sound this actually could be massive for us!
Ah, having been Bad Cop all last season, that crafty Mourinho guy is now trying the old Good Cop routine.

I hope he's similarly brutally honest about the lack of evolution of Tanguy's landlord, Moussa Sissoko, and sells him to finance a proper squad depth CF like Weghorst...

Fair enough, but there were sitters missed, which wasn’t the midfielder’s job. How about looking at why our attackers aren’t hitting a barn door.
There definitely was a feeling of our attackers treating it like a bit of pre-season. Less application to score and more an expectation of scoring.

The positive is that can be worked on.

We're going nowhere with him.

Shame he already has an excuse for his poor coaching, "our guys are too nice"
We may but it will be due to talent and not tactics. But most will forget these games if we do. Pretty much up to Daniel and his cheque book to provide the cheque book manager with the familiar things his 'tactics' need.

#exposed

We won yet people still crying.

The performance was shite however the end justifys the means. Fucking bonkers!
No John. Can you imagine what's going to happen against better teams if we don't do something pdq? If we play like that on Sunday, we'll get ripped to shreds. We only won today because of a penalty and red cards. Remember, we're in the EPL, the toughest league in the world.

This is where we get to play next.

Real football.

333.jpg

Back
Top Bottom