london clubs that get on your tits

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

which london club gets on your nerves the most

• Woolwich

Votes: 56 45.5%
  • chelsea

Votes: 51 41.5%
  • Crystal Palace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fulham

• Brentford

• West Ham

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Millwall

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • barnet

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • wimbledon

• Charlton Atheletic

• Leyton Orient

• Queens Park Rangers

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Watford (I know strictly not London but they are on the tube)

• Total voters
Wimbledon I watched a documentary about them on Bt their rise from nowhere to winning the F.A Cup a bunch of c@#ts to man Fashanu the biggest one of the lot.....

and obviously chavs & goons

Last edited:
Hating the goons is just part of the DNA of being a Spurs supporter. But since the battle of the bridge, and how racist their fanbase are, I have detested Chelsea with every fibre of my being. The spammers I see more as a thorn in the side; they do tend to have a tendency to put a spoke in our wheel, which is irritating.

To cheer you up Mrs P, spend the rest of your day in the knowledge that our dear beloved neighbours from Essex, have only beaten us once in the last seven meetings..

Enjoy your day. Xx

I just find it funny how the other london clubs can't seem to muster a half decent rivalry between the lot of them. It's always about Spurs.

Last edited by a moderator:
How weird must it be to so strongly hate a "rival" that you don't really have any meaningful grievence against.

We can be aggreived at Woolwich cos of history and now local rivalry, we can be aggrieved at Chavs and the cockney rhyming dickheads for their anti-semitism. What gets a Chelsea fan so angry towards Spurs? There's nothing.
They’re a manufactured club that wanted a rivalry. They didn’t want Woolwich because they were actually good at the time and west ham were too irrelevant so we were perfect for them. Not quite shit but not good enough to challenge them. The perfect team to make themselves feel better about.

They’re a manufactured club that wanted a rivalry. They didn’t want Woolwich because they were actually good at the time and west ham were too irrelevant so we were perfect for them. Not quite shit but not good enough to challenge them. The perfect team to make themselves feel better about.
Let's not discount the racist element. For a club full of neo-nazis and EDL types Spurs was THE target of choice.

Another thing, why the fuck do man city hate us? I went on their forum and we were voted the third most hated club after United and liverpool.

What the fuck did we do to them? Surely it can’t be about Ricky Villa in 81 still because I don’t remember them caring about us a decade ago.
'81 and when we beat them to CL (crouch) and then we keep beating them.

Forest hate us for 91 still

Back
Top Bottom