Louis Van Gaal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why are we still talking about this cunt?? He made the right noises about maybe coming to us, but as soon as Moyes gets sacked...he dropped us quicker than Katie Price drops her knickers.
Although I think he could have been a savior-come-knocking, I think a guy like FDB could potentially be a blessing (damn I hope we get him)

Why are we still talking about this cunt?? He made the right noises about maybe coming to us, but as soon as Moyes gets sacked...he dropped us quicker than Katie Price drops her knickers.
I would do exactly the same thing. He's a professional and want to play the market and find the best job. Man United are a far bigger club than us

Is this technically now a 'General Football' thread...?
Surely he's somebody else's now? ...we're only torturing ourselves with what if's by keeping him 'in' here!!

I would do exactly the same thing. He's a professional and want to play the market and find the best job. Man United are a far bigger club than us

I know. It is just annoying. If Jose or LVG are that special why dont they come and manage someone like us and create a bit of history?? Because the cunts take the easy route and would rather manage a club that will spend another 100 odd million this summer.

I know. It is just annoying. If Jose or LVG are that special why dont they come and manage someone like us and create a bit of history?? Because the cunts take the easy route and would rather manage a club that will spend another 100 odd million this summer.
They want to manage the best clubs, with the most money, winning the most trophies. That makes sense to me, since they'e built their way up to that level.

Plus, it would seem that working with Levy is rather difficult!

Back
Top Bottom