Lubed Up In Liverpool: Liverpool vs Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lots of pressure on Liverpool tomorrow. They've been plucky underdogs all season but with a win tomorrow they become the favorites. That's a whole different game especially when the pressure comes to you and the script flips, especially for a young team with not a lot of experience winning things.

If we don't do anything fucking stupid and don't allow them to score in the first twenty minutes they might get tight. We have absolutely nothing to lose, hope we play like that.

Woolwich, Man City, and Chelsea have all dropped points.

This is our golden opportunity to spank Liverpool and...
then go on to win the league

COYS, we can do it! :adegrin2:

I had a dream last night I watched this match.

Gerrard scored first for them in something like the 24th min, then we equalised (can't recall who), then Suarez scored and we fell apart Chelsea style and conceded 4 before I stopped watching.

Woke up quite pissed off with Tim. lol

Oh and we had a man sent off, might have been Sandro or Kaboul

:adestare:

This stands as the top #1 of my "Your Dreams Aren't Interesting to Me" List.

:adebaehug:

------------------Loris----------------
Naughton--Kaboul--Verts--Rose
--------Bentaleb--------Sandro----
Townsend--Eriksen--Sigurósson
---------------Chadli------------

2-2 draw.

It's gonna be a tough one. I'm hoping for the draw which I'll be happy with.
However, Liverpool are looking really strong adn extremely determined as of late.
I find anything but a loss hard to believe. Eriksen surely can't handle a Liverpool all by himself just as he did last week against Southampton.
Let's see what happens...

I've been pessimestic about our chances and for good reason, but after yesterdays results we just have to beat them, not for our benefit coz top 4 is gone, but I just couldn't stand liverpool winning the league. It's like when my equally nerdy friend started having sex before I did in university, it's a horrible feeling.

Back
Top Bottom