Lubed Up In Liverpool: Liverpool vs Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The thing about Suarez that pisses me off. Such a physical striker who uses his strength to push defenders off the ball ...of course , vice versa, he goes down in epic fashion when breathed upon.

I had a dream last night I watched this match.

Gerrard scored first for them in something like the 24th min, then we equalised (can't recall who), then Suarez scored and we fell apart Chelsea style and conceded 4 before I stopped watching.

Woke up quite pissed off with Tim. lol

Oh and we had a man sent off, might have been Sandro or Kaboul

The thing about Suarez that pisses me off. Such a physical striker who uses his strength to push defenders off the ball ...of course , vice versa, he goes down in epic fashion when breathed upon.
Ivanovic is probably the worse for it.

Also can we need to smash the Scouse pricks on Sunday, their arrogance and self entitlement is already returning.

Last edited:
I'm gonna be driving up and down the country for this match. 10 hours in a fucking car on my todd eating shit sandwiches in service stations for Spurs before starting a new job.

Anything less than a resounding, double digit win and Suarez' knees being reduced to smoking debris will not cut it.

I'm gonna be driving up and down the country for this match. 10 hours in a fucking car on my todd eating shit sandwiches in service stations for Spurs before starting a new job.

Anything less than a resounding, double digit win and Suarez' knees being reduced to smoking debris will not cut it.

I don't think Spurs's performance depends on you eating shit sandwiches?

If it does though, you best gobble down a turdburger for me

I had a dream last night I watched this match.

Gerrard scored first for them in something like the 24th min, then we equalised (can't recall who), then Suarez scored and we fell apart Chelsea style and conceded 4 before I stopped watching.

Woke up quite pissed off with Tim. lol

Oh and we had a man sent off, might have been Sandro or Kaboul
easily sorted.
you aint allowed to watch the game.
therefore, that dream can't come true.

CJJ CJJ Have another dream tonight where you watch the highlights of your dream - lemme know who scored our first and who got sent off.

Ta :adethumbup:

Don't know why but I've got a funny feeling we won't lose this one...
Would be a 'typical' Spurs result actually: get a good win or plucky draw when it doesn't really matter and, in so doing, do Chelski and the scum a favour.

You say that like a turd burger isn't my meal of choice.

:adegrin:
"Hi, can I have the McTurd please?"

shit-sandwich.jpg

Don't know why but I've got a funny feeling we won't lose this one...
Would be a 'typical' Spurs result actually: get a good win or plucky draw when it doesn't really matter and, in so doing, do Chelski and the scum a favour.
chavs just lost, we'll be doing man shitty a favour, who I'm sure we'd prefer to win the league rather than chavs or bindippers.

scum are out of the title race now.

Back
Top Bottom