Lubed Up In Liverpool: Liverpool vs Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs are a flat circle.
giphy.gif

Tottenham vs the top four this season: Liverpool: 0-9 Man City:1-11 Woolwich: 0-2 Chelsea: 1-5. Turn the lights out

That is shocking.. I really hope the players are hurting..but they probably won't, all they will be concerned about is how to spend their well earnt cash..
And which boots to buy for next game and how they can have their kids name sewn on.

Tottenham vs the top four this season: Liverpool: 0-9 Man City:1-11 Woolwich: 0-2 Chelsea: 1-5. Turn the lights out

Imagine what would have happened had we sneaked into the Champions league for this season - we could have been playing against Barca, Real and Bayern. They'd have probably got into double figures in each match against our defence.

So what's left for the season? Finish above Utd for bragging rights?

If we finish 6th our season starts August 1st... Almost tempted to let them have it considering we're going to as much preseason as possible. Rock and a hard place.

Peter Reid: "players weren't playing for him today - should have kept it behind closed doors - lack of man management, can't remember a man not giving me everything he has on the pitch."

Malky Mackay: "praise the players to get them working for you, keep it behind closed doors"

Andy Gray: "foolishly thought Spurs would come out with fire second half, they didn't lay a finger on Liverpool"

Is he trying to prove something with the stands thing.
Is it hey i'd look good as a director of football.
Or hey I'm one of the fans.
Or hey I didn't buy these players I can't manage them.
Or hey i'm distancing myself from whats on the pitch.
It's at times like this watching a team who stuck by a 'underachieving' manager who was clearly trying to implement some sort of system and ethos at the club, with the board managing to keep their main asset (not saying it was feasible to keep Bale, it wasn't). I feel sad and rudderless in regards to Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom