Lubed Up In Liverpool: Liverpool vs Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't believe the youth approach is right either, unless we can produce talents like Barca, we will be like Villa

But it might be good watching a team who actually has a crack. They deserve to wear the shirt more than the cowards that "played" today
Southampton aint too bad with the youth approach.

Oh this I entirely agree with. But even if the players didn't listen to him, it's even more commendable that he stay and lay in to them. However, if any of these rumors are true of the happenings in the dressing room, then I'll be damned before I support it. Giving them a good talking to even when the noose is tightening around your own neck is one thing, but spurring any potential physical violence between any party is another altogether.

But wasn't it Tim who, after the Chelsea game, said that the players shouldn't be all matey-matey with each other and demand more? That itself sets up the potential for problems.

So Tim keeps everyone behind for what we presume is another bollocking...someone said a while ago that, "if all you ever do is shout, people will soon find shouting easy to ignore". So what do we reckon he said? Or more importantly, considering the players seem to be fed up with going out to play with the wrong line-up, and wrong tactics while Tim 'manages' from the stands, do we think the rumoured punch-up was a player taking a swing at Tim?

I had a dream last night I watched this match.

Gerrard scored first for them in something like the 24th min, then we equalised (can't recall who), then Suarez scored and we fell apart Chelsea style and conceded 4 before I stopped watching.

Woke up quite pissed off with Tim. lol

Oh and we had a man sent off, might have been Sandro or Kaboul

Ahh ... Dream was almost true, what a bastard.

Wait wait wait wait. That first video 1:50 - 2:00 "I didn't think I could influence it by coming down."

PLEASE FUCK OFF. Why are you a manager then Tim? What's the point if you can't influence your own team. Jesus fucking wept.

People keep saying that the Graham era was this bad, but it wasn't like this at all. Under Graham we beat United and Woolwich and won a trophy. We're doing none of that now. This is worse than in, at least, the past twenty years.
Tbf I was a season ticket holder then. The football wasn't great but you're right, we had some good results. It feels disjointed now, disconnected. Partly the premiership era I suppose but players don't play for the club anymore. I think Tim has passion but we all want success now.

Wait wait wait wait. That first video 1:50 - 2:00 "I didn't think I could influence it by coming down."

PLEASE FUCK OFF. Why are you a manager then Tim? What's the point if you can't influence your own team. Jesus fucking wept.
I think he made good points, taking a step back to reevaluate is always a good thing during bad times. Let us see how he puts it to use though.

Quite possibly so. It's one of the reasons I generally try not to post anything so soon after a game. Now a couple of hours have passed and I struggle to justify that comment.
Now I think about it you did once say something good or bad about BMW's or Audi's. That was probably better or worse than your Jan Vorgotten quote.

Sherwood (was quite flat):

Pretty much finished the game with first two mistakes at beginning of the game.

They're a good side, got to give them a lot of credit.

We were beaten by the better team today.

Individual errors, anyone can make them, every mistake we make we get punished.

We owe it to ourselves to get maximum points from last 6 games.

A lot of these teams are better than us. The problem is not the rest of the teams it's the top 4.

Top 4 chances pretty slim, looking distant now, not gone till its gone.

Long week we don't play until Monday

6 games now to save our season and get some pride back, stick together and stick our chests out, we will receive criticism for this performance.
Sorry cant agree-I feel the season is over . It's all a little late to save our season? There is nothing to prove, we have not had a good season and winning our last six games means nothing. I personally hope we finish outside the top 5. Everton get fourth and force the scum to play stupid Thur night football against teams we have never heard off. This season has been embarrassing at best.

Yes let's hope there is infighting at the club and that we are falling apart at the seams that would be excellent.

Everything is fine.

Ffs calm down. Jesus.

Also the sainsburys is doing a great deal on beef joints. Less than half price. They must have over ordered for Mother's Day.

Cheers Dan.

Every cloud.

Everything is fine.

Ffs calm down. Jesus.

Also the sainsburys is doing a great deal on beef joints. Less than half price. They must have over ordered for Mother's Day.

Cheers Dan.

Every cloud.

I know that mate but poor old Arcy is too caught up in the Twitter meltdown to realise it is bollocks.

I had a tremendous cut of beef at my local golf club today, cooked to perfection. Shame about the yorkishire puds though.

I'm blaming Yorkshire_Spurs Yorkshire_Spurs for that.

Now I think about it you did once say something good or bad about BMW's or Audi's. That was probably better or worse than your Jan Vorgotten quote.

Probably something good about Audi's...not certain though as I can never remember what I have said.

...so by tomorrow my comment about Jan will be Vorgotten too. :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom