Lucas Bergvall

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What level is the Swedish first division generally thought to be? National League, League Two/One - presumably not as good as the Championship?

Vicario, Udogie, Porro, VDV, Dragusin, Hall, Bergvall, Eze, Moore, Donley, Lankshear...

That's the the 2029 CL winning team right there!

What level is the Swedish first division generally thought to be? National League, League Two/One - presumably not as good as the Championship?
24th in some kind of league ranking.

24th in some kind of league ranking.

A few surprises in there that expose my own assumptions (won’t claim to have knowledge beyond the top few leagues):
- Dutch higher than Portuguese league
- Argentina a lot lower than i would’ve presumed
- Swedish league ahead of Japanese & Korean - whilst I didn’t think they were great, I had presumed they had decent domestic leagues

A few surprises in there that expose my own assumptions (won’t claim to have knowledge beyond the top few leagues):
- Dutch higher than Portuguese league
- Argentina a lot lower than i would’ve presumed
- Swedish league ahead of Japanese & Korean - whilst I didn’t think they were great, I had presumed they had decent domestic leagues
I world not have placed The Championships that high.

He is playing his last game for Djurgarden today at 13:00.
I haven't seen him play a full game yet so I will be watching later.

Berg's 19 yo brother gave away the pen for 1-0, then later screwed up to let Ham LW get into the box. Ironically our Berg made a great tackle and burst into attack then made a naive tackle and got booked. From the FK Ham scored. Pathetic wall and GK.
Game standard not very good but a couple of bright moments from Berg. I thought he had scored in the 40th minute but GK made a great save.
Hamm looked the stronger team physically but seemed to tire later on.

Berg's bro is having a stinker.
Edit: subbed off.
Further edit: It was our Berg.
Farewell Swedish football ....until the next time...

Last edited:
I think these sorts of leagues are really good for young players. If they stand out there then yes, they’re standing out against opposition of a lower quality than you get in the Premier League but equally, they’re playing alongside players who are lower quality too.

There’s clearly a lot of potential in him and for the money he cost, I think it’s a really good bit of business.

Back
Top Bottom