Lucas Bergvall

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What have we got on our hands here people?

This boy looks so fucking special.
He's 18 years old and hasn't kicked a football outside of Sweden. What makes him 'so fucking special '?
Don't get me wrong, I hope we've found a diamond. But, how many home grown 18 year old players have we raved about. only to see them fade away. £8.5 million is a piss in the ocean for a club like Spurs to gamble on a player like Bergvall. You win some, you lose many.

Still completely baffled how Barcelona fumbled this one 😂
I think there's a few reasons why he chose us over them. Barca have definitely fallen off in recent years, so there's that. And whilst we're still a banter club in many regards, from a player's perspective I imagine the training facilities, stadium, location and league are a big selling point.

He's also still a young lad who'd be facing having to learn another language in an unfamiliar country. Being a young Swede, he'll be fluent in English which I imagine will make the transition much easier.

Happy to have him and have my fingers crossed that he adjusts well because he looks to have an awful lot about him.

This guy is a Generational Talent, 18 years old and dominating games in Sweden, it is the Swedish league but he is playing first team football and is shining week in week out, he can play 6, 8 & 10 and has brilliant close control vision and is very strong on the ball with plenty potential for growth. He can pass, Tackle and score goals, he is already a full Swedish International. This guy is a very exciting signing and it will be fascinating to see how he gets on with us and Ange

This guy is a Generational Talent, 18 years old and dominating games in Sweden, it is the Swedish league but he is playing first team football and is shining week in week out, he can play 6, 8 & 10 and has brilliant close control vision and is very strong on the ball with plenty potential for growth. He can pass, Tackle and score goals, he is already a full Swedish International. This guy is a very exciting signing and it will be fascinating to see how he gets on with us and Ange
looks good from the clips. technique etc does look very good. but its a different game when you play at a higher level. lets hope he really is the real deal!

looks good from the clips. technique etc does look very good. but its a different game when you play at a higher level. lets hope he really is the real deal!
You have to start somewhere and the fact he is playing against men and not in the 18s is a huge plus, he is learning his trade against experienced players in that league, he looks to have all the attributes to succeed in the Prem

He's 18 years old and hasn't kicked a football outside of Sweden. What makes him 'so fucking special '?
Don't get me wrong, I hope we've found a diamond. But, how many home grown 18 year old players have we raved about. only to see them fade away. £8.5 million is a piss in the ocean for a club like Spurs to gamble on a player like Bergvall. You win some, you lose many.

The thing that sets Bergvall apart is that he’s already physically ready for men’s football. He’s a big strong kid with wonderful technique. That means 2 of the variables are already known strengths.

Donley and Devine still need to develop the physical maturity for men’s football. Both well on their way but until it happens you have to reserve judgement on what they will be physically.

It would be a great idea to send our kids to Sweden on loan at young ages tbh.

Could be great, could be looking awesome at a shit level. Impossible to know for sure until he makes that step up to a big league.

Looks nice at that level though. Investment makes sense.

Outstanding attributes is what I see. Everything we want in a midfielder he has. Some players just need to be thrown in when they have such good ability. I’m not saying he’ll walk into our team but some don’t need to go on loan.
This boy looks so good in how he moves,passes,drives by players,vision and has an eye for goal. He puts himself about too.
Get Mikey Moore involved next season too because he also looks like a player who could flourish. Vuskovic looks like a man already at 16.

Our future looks very bright. Get top players in just now and stop fucking about levy and make it easier for these players to come into the team.

Back
Top Bottom