Lucas Bergvall

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Outstanding attributes is what I see. Everything we want in a midfielder he has. Some players just need to be thrown in when they have such good ability. I’m not saying he’ll walk into our team but some don’t need to go on loan.
This boy looks so good in how he moves,passes,drives by players,vision and has an eye for goal. He puts himself about too.
Get Mikey Moore involved next season too because he also looks like a player who could flourish. Vuskovic looks like a man already at 16.

Our future looks very bright. Get top players in just now and stop fucking about levy and make it easier for these players to come into the team.
this is where europa league is a blessing in some ways. its a comp you can use as a tool to nurture these young players.

This Sunday, Lucas Bergvall plays his last game, hopefully forever, for Djurgården before his move to Spurs. I hope Djurgården loose , and that Lucas won't get injured.

Last edited:
What's happened to that muppet who came on here to proper abuse the kid? Sounded as if Bergvall had fucked that twat's mother, sister and wife.

Obviously like Deuterz Deuterz has said, let's wait til he plays against the best of the best in the PL, but man that kid looks awesome and so up for it. Insane that he's only 18.

Back
Top Bottom