Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

January 2013

Didn’t your chess cheating engine tell you that?

No. Because chess cheating engines are specifically designed to cheat at chess, not prove you wrong.

28e.gif

Imagine Lucas this window and Malcom in the summer. The idea of us spending a lot of money alone is enough to get me off, now we just need to flog the academy
That would be an ok post if you hadn't argued for 12 hours with me that we weren't spending money

:avbfacepalm::avbfacepalm::avbfacepalm::avbfacepalm::avbfacepalm::avbfacepalm:

He has more caps for Brazil than Coutinho. Who gives a fuck how many caps he has?

Michael Carrick should have had over double the amount of caps hes got yet he's been behind the likes of Wilshere, Parker etc for years. Again, means sweet fuck all.

Why is no one else interested? Mostly because those not interested have strength in that area perhaps? I've seen that Liverpool, Woolwich, Dortmund etc all interested.
You’re the one saying he progresses every year. When he signed for PSG he was considered a future superstar, so by rights he should be on a level considerably higher than he is, he should probably be where Coutinho is, but he’s miles away.
The carrick point is nonsense it’s not like you have media campaigns asking for moura to be in the Brazil team - or acknowledging his impact in the success and legacy of a major football club. At best he’s been blocked by Neymars undoubted ability but in reality he’s probably representative of one of the most uninspiring Brazilian eras. Moura is hugely appealing to kids playing Fifa in their bedrooms. Probably has 90 for pace.

12/13 - 0 goals.
13/14 - 5 goals.
14/15 - 8 goals.
15/16 - 13 goals.
16/17 - 18 goals.

Zero progression.

Fucking hell, I'd expect this from the moron saying spending £10,000,000 isn't spending if we make back £10,000,000

12/13 - 0 goals.
13/14 - 5 goals.
14/15 - 8 goals.
15/16 - 13 goals.
16/17 - 18 goals.

Zero progression.

Fucking hell, I'd expect this from the moron saying spending £10,000,000 isn't spending if we make back £10,000,000
League goals is a different picture a few goals against teams made up of waiters and farmers in the French cup doesn’t cut it. 3 caps in the last 3 years for a player that is apparently flying?

League goals is a different picture a few goals against teams made up of waiters and farmers in the French cup doesn’t cut it. 3 caps in the last 3 years for a player that is apparently flying?

Why are you putting so much emphasis on his international career? Who gives a shit? Again, Dembele another one. WORLD CLASS SUPER MIDFIELDER who is better then everyone in the world at dribbling, yet barely gets ahead of Fellaini or Witsel for the national team.

If Poch has sanctioned the signing, feels he can add to our team then I couldn't care less if some nobody Brazilian manager decides he isn't going to dislodge the likes of Neymar.

We have a team full of players who would struggle in most top teams, who struggle on the international stage simply because they're not part of the same machine, players who flourish in a system Poch has them in.

League goals?

12-13 - 0 goals
13-14 - 5 oals
14-15 - 7 goals
15-16 - 9 goals
16-17 - 11 goals

Back
Top Bottom