Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When Bale is in a goal scoring position, he has a high % chance of scoring, Moura doesn't but he works harder and beats players before inevitably losing the ball.
So decision is can we trust the other players to do the defensive work and play Bale but if not play Moura.

Brazilian Walcott. Great guy for the squad though, many others who need to go first

I don't know about that, I think he needs to go as much as Lamela, Sissoko, Winks. They all need to be gone and their are plenty of younger players out there that can do just as well if not better.

Don’t get the hate he’s gives 100% when he plays and if he’d get a settled run he’d be an asset more so than sissoko & Dier.

It's frustrating because he can be a good player. There was about a month where he started to look like a starter.
But he regressed back into running into the nearest bunch of defenders for an easy free kick.
As if we'd ever score from it anyway.

Don’t get the hate he’s gives 100% when he plays and if he’d get a settled run he’d be an asset more so than sissoko & Dier.

What hate?

He is an older player with massive flaws that isn't close to good enough to be in the starting 11 and doesn't offer much off the bench either.

He isn't a god awful player but he has been here long enough, isn't good enough and can easily be replaced.

I don't think it is hate to point out the realities of him. We can't just sell the guys who are complete garbage we need to sell some guys that aren't good enough as well while they still have value or in a year or two they turn into Sissoko, Lamela, Winks and we talk about giving them away for free.

Back
Top Bottom