Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Instant hero shiiiiiiiiiiittttttt

giphy.gif

Instant hero shiiiiiiiiiiittttttt

giphy.gif

Except that is not what Poch said.

He said that he "should" be in contention. But he is feeling his legs and will have to be assessed tomorrow before they make a final decision.

Still, looks good that he will probably be on the bench

He said that he "should" be in contention. But he is feeling his legs and will have to be assessed tomorrow before they make a final decision.

100% on the bench

To come on and score the third

Gets presented v Man Utd then first possible game v Woolwich. He’s going to think Wembley is always full!

Good way to make a home debut.

That thought (him coming on and scoring the third, running their dodgy defence ragged in the process) is making me uncomfortable in my groin area & guarantees him instant legend status.
Make it happen
:avbpray:
Agreed - I've been enduring gooners creaming over Mkhtrayn's debut all week and Aboomerang's offside goal

What if he comes on and scores from about the half way line? Instant legend and would obviously lead to him being one of our greatest ever. Right?

Right?

Back
Top Bottom