Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doubt he will be brought on if we're loosing tbh
I’d say the complete opposite. If he’s earned a place on the bench he is ready to play.
If we are losing, I’d be surprised if he wasn’t introduced - to get the crowd excited & change things with his pace & trickery against what is a very shaky (& will be tiring by 65 minutes) defence.
Just my tuppence though.

I’d say the complete opposite. If he’s earned a place on the bench he is ready to play.
If we are losing, I’d be surprised if he wasn’t introduced - to get the crowd excited & change things with his pace & trickery against what is a very shaky (& will be tiring by 65 minutes) defence.
Just my tuppence though.
Just don't see poch letting any new players first appearance be a defeat, would make perfect sense to bring him on for most ppl but in such a situation a doubt it - not that it will ever happen tho as we're gonna smash the cunts

I really think he could be the signing we have all been crying out for, the final piece of the jigsaw, and someone who can unlock a packed defence, if Poch can get him playing to his potential then no matter how much money them cunts at city spend, next year is gonna be tight for the PL!

This kinda reminds me of my coworker couple of decades ago who started, and on his fisrt week got trick invited to a fake company Holloween party and showed up in a Rambo costume

hiiis naaame iiiis... Luuucas Moura,
he's a great baller,
he comes from a town in Brazil...
SAO PAULO
when I see him in Turin
we're all gonna sing...
HEY LUCAS :dwi:

Not sure about this, it is a slippery slope. Maybe it is an unrealistic opinion nowadays but we don't have a right to know everything.
What is between the squad should stay between the squad, not on the internet.
If it helps, we’ve had little snippets like this come out before.

(For example, I think the coaching staff’s song was also online)

Given Lucas’ demeanour - I doubt it’ll bother him too much.
:allitongue:

If it helps, we’ve had little snippets like this come out before.

(For example, I think the coaching staff’s song was also online)

Given Lucas’ demeanour - I doubt it’ll bother him too much.
:allitongue:
I think it is probably good that they create an "all in it together" feeling with fans, but where is the line drawn though?
Things like this might not matter at all on their own, but it builds up the idea that we are entitled to know what is happening on the inside.

Back
Top Bottom