Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love the fella, he gave me the best moment in football for years and years.
He seems like a likable bloke too and he loves the club and his fellow players, however as a player he can be a headless chicken but I still love the guy.

🇧🇷 Lucas Moura speaking to the press in Brazil about his future

🗣 "The idea is to fulfill the contract with Tottenham. It has one more year, with the option of one more, on the part of the club. So at the end of this season now, if the club wants to extend another year, they have that option."

"But my idea is this. Finalising the contract, playing in Champions League, we haven’t played in it for two years, and now it could be, perhaps, my last Champions League there at Tottenham. So then the idea is to stay there, fulfill the contract, then be free, then decide where I’m going."
Fairy Nuff!

Lucas will be here next season. He’s flawed but ok as a 5th/6th attacker.

Lucas is a shame. He has everything technically to be world class, incredible pace, great dribbling, good shot and even a great header of the ball but he seems to play the game on his own.

He never seems to link or move with the rest of the team, always off down blind alleys. He is like a renegade on the pitch.

For doing absolutely nothing wrong.
Publically eagerly backing Bolsonaro is a pretty considerable wrong, in my view.

I like the player's effort, respect his pace, admire his ability to win headers, sigh at his first touch, face palm at his decision making, detest his politics.

Do wish him well, but would like to see him somewhere living a more anonymous life, with less of a following to be influenced by his social media posts.

Most likely related to a recent interview he did where he picked a 11 out of the best players that he ever played with.

Here's the team:
bbht3dya2y891.jpg

Publically eagerly backing Bolsonaro is a pretty considerable wrong, in my view.

I like the player's effort, respect his pace, admire his ability to win headers, sigh at his first touch, face palm at his decision making, detest his politics.

Do wish him well, but would like to see him somewhere living a more anonymous life, with less of a following to be influenced by his social media posts.
I'd guess more footballers than you'd like to think will have been supportive of Bolsonaro. Growing up poor in heavily populated urban areas of Brazil is a life you or I could scarcely imagine, and many Brazilians saw Bolsonaro as a firebrand who would be tough on crime and go some way toward reducing a frighteningly accelerated murder rate.

Dembele always seems to get a mention when players speak about “the best” they’ve played alongside.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC
Most of our squad around 2016/17 seemed to say without hesitation he was the best player at the club.

One of those players who had a very high peak level but for a very short time. So he goes under the radar a bit when being judged.

I bet you’ve never been to Brazil, have you

Back
Top Bottom