Luciano SPALLETTI

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you like to see Spalletti given a chance at Spurs should Sherwood go?

• Total voters
Lol

Not sure if that's a back handed compliment.

I'll get one going..

Cheers!! I am hoping we will need it, we could have the deal done in before the World Cup (yeah right with Levy arguing over a fucking car parking space or something)

And by the way thats vertonghen in the photo above in case people dont recognise him without his patented frown

Philippe Auclair on Football Weekly said Spalletti isn't leaving St. Petersburg. Apparently he has business there and is getting bumped up into an office job at Zenit.

Prandelli...Spalletti...Spaghetti... Can't even remember who we're talking about now!

Spitting image of Pierluigi Collina. Top ref, him.

Don't really think he looks like Collina other than being bald, the spitting image of Collina is the guy from Mars Attacks to be fair..
referee_pierluigi_collina.jpg
marsattackslist.jpg

So we're gonna replace the guy who Zenit preferred over this guy, with this guy?

It's the latest dribble, but unlikely.

Remember that AVB also replaced Ancelotti, whom incidentally I would take as manager in a heartbeat. Means not a lot, just that AVB has a good agent I guess...

He will fit in well here then.

To be fair Sir Alex fell out with star players all the time. Sold them, released them, got rid.

AVB would have been fine for it if Soldado had been on form, people wouldn't have cared to an extent. Just the way the game is. Sometimes you get idiot players, sometimes you get idiot managers

And if your chelsea, idiot fans

Definitely.

It seems like we do get some "characters" at Spurs though. I'm not sure any respectable manager would have done any different with what is unconfirmed but said to have happened with the likes of BAE, Caulker, Adebayor and co over the years. Redknapp would have blown his lid at Chiriches earlier in the season, whereas Tim laughed it off.

This guy doesn't seem to have any history of falling out with the men upstairs and leaves on relatively good terms, that could appeal to Levy more than someone as wild and animated as van Gaal...?

Yes. He's not a big name that cunts will love to fail. He won't have the expectation, he won't be subject to a potential beasting at the world cup and he'll be here for preseason.

Back
Top Bottom