Lyon v Tottenham 2nd Leg!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really hope we can get a win. Not the one man Bale show please.

1238409599_nom_nom.gif
I would love it if we won 'with a one man Bale show'.

Terrible, terrible decision if confirmed. Brings back ghastly memories of all AVB's early season mistakes

As I said before I'll be fuming if Hugo doesn't play

Prepares for fume mode :)

we won plenty of games with Brad in goal last season so let's not pin it all on one player. I thought we weren't a one man team?

I'd prefer Hugo in goal, but the team is still good enough with Brad in goal and it's not like he's Rob Green.

And it wasn't a mistake earlier in the season AVB handled it very professionally.

we won plenty of games with Brad in goal last season so let's not pin it all on one player. I thought we weren't a one man team?

I'd prefer Hugo in goal, but the team is still good enough with Brad in goal and it's not like he's Rob Green.

And it wasn't a mistake earlier in the season AVB handled it very professionally.
We're not a one man team, but Bale and Lloris are our two best players, and it will be a massive mistake not to play either tomorrow.

AVB did make a mistake early in the season re Brad v Lloris, a very bad one. Also he made a very bad mistake re Daws as well.

I don't think AVB was very professional early on in the season at all, he was all over the place. While I can accept they were 'settling in mistakes' they could still cost us CL, and they could have driven Lloris out of the club, or certainly alienated him.

He's come out and said how he was 'boiling inside' at his treatment, which I said all along was the case, but a lot of AVB apologists denied.

AVB has no 'settling-in' excuse now. There is already talk of Barca being interested in Hugo, there's no reason for him to feel loyalty to a manager that shafted him early season, and now looks like he may do it again.

We're not a one man team, but Bale and Lloris are our two best players, and it will be a massive mistake not to play either tomorrow.

AVB did make a mistake early in the season re Brad v Lloris, a very bad one. Also he made a very bad mistake re Daws as well.

I don't think AVB was very professional early on in the season at all, he was all over the place. While I can accept they were 'settling in mistakes' they could still cost us CL, and they could have driven Lloris out of the club, or certainly alienated him.

He's come out and said how he was 'boiling inside' at his treatment, which I said all along was the case, but a lot of AVB apologists denied.

AVB has no 'settling-in' excuse now. There is already talk of Barca being interested in Hugo, there's no reason for him to feel loyalty to a manager that shafted him early season, and now looks like he may do it again.

If that's Lloris attitude then he can bugger off to Barca as far as I'm concerned.

If that's Lloris attitude then he can bugger off to Barca as far as I'm concerned.
Fair enough. We're never going to agree on this one, so I'm not arguing the point anymore, with your good self or anyone else.

I know how troublesome this topic is. People now know my views, but I'm not spending the next month defending them and ending up putting loads of people on ignore. It's just not worth it for me. I like this site and want to be able to stay on here posting my views on a range of topics.

Back
Top Bottom