Lyon v Tottenham 2nd Leg!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As is well known Glory Gory Hallelujah comes to us from the USA, what I didn't know was that apparently McNamara's Band was written in Barnet.

:avbdamn::harrywtf::brad:

Filed under 'you learn summit new every day'... always thought it was Irish, twat that I am!

:keane:

n8pqoyq.gif

streets_ahead.jpg

Blimey, with all this disgusting anti-semitic nonsense last night, I'd almost forgot k.o is in about 3 hours...

LIGHTS OUT, DONCHA KNOW THERE'S A GAME ON?

...any team nudes yet?

Unfortunately I will be in lab for almost the entirety of this game, which deeply saddens me. I will be rooting for spurs through my curses at the organic chemicals that will not recrystalize to save my nonetheless.

I'm high on Holtby but let's see how well he picks out players playing in the middle today. He hasn't shown much playmaking yet, mostly due to coming on late in games.

Back
Top Bottom