Man Citeh (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe that would have weakened our position?
Maybe we were working on both deals at the same time?

We dont know the finer details.

Maybe that would have weakened our position?
Maybe we were working on both deals at the same time?

We dont know the finer details.

No but what we do know is that Modric was sold with AVB as manager, and unless you believe Levy went above his head, then you must believe AVB had some say in it.

Thats simply a shared responsibilty. No more no less.

Not sure why the "hahahahahaaaa" brigade has come out swinging like a hysterical fucking idiot for.

It had last season too. We still got a good season out of him.

My main point is why we sold before his planned replacement was done.

How do you know? For all we know he could've pulled a Berbatov and just mailed it in and refused to play. There is no evidence that you are right and there is no evidence that I am right. Therefore there was no point in bringing it up

Was AVB manager when Modric was sold?
Did we sign our targeted replacement?
Do you think Levy sold him over AVBs head?
Have I BLAMED AVB FOR SELLING MODRIC@!!!!##@@@!!!!!!!!!!?

Answer honestly.......then jog on

SammySpurs said:
I dont believe Levy sold Modric above AVBs head.

No, but you have clearly implied that AVB is responsible for Modric leaving.

How do you know? For all we know he could've pulled a Berbatov and just mailed it in and refused to play. There is no evidence that you are right and there is no evidence that I am right. Therefore there was no point in bringing it up

How do I know what?

All I said was the same happened last season, and last season we got a good season out of him.

But thats not what you are responding to is it....you are responding to what you wanted me to say, which I assume was "HE WOULD HAVE PLAYED WELL THIS SEAON TOO!!!!!!!"

but I didnt say that did I. So what are you asking me? How do I know what?

How do I know what?

All I said was the same happened last season, and last season we got a good season out of him.

But thats not what you are responding to is it....you are responding to what you wanted me to say, which I assume was "HE WOULD HAVE PLAYED WELL THIS SEAON TOO!!!!!!!"

but I didnt say that did I. So what are you asking me? How do I know what?
Season*

Back
Top Bottom