Man City ban overturned.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

UEFA wont be happy. Hopefully they'll be getting a hatchet job referee to basically fuck city over. Dodgy penalty, sending off let's see city buy they're way out of that

Last edited:
Another nail in ENIC’s austerity policy. Remember the one where our multi millionaire owners could not put any money in due to FFP...

still we have Covid 19 pandemic to hide behind now.

Im not sure they can be blamed for the virus!

Without FFP I think the stadium is never built. So we have that positive. They’ll be gutted about that but without it and without them pouring money in we are pretty fucked unless we get lucky.

It will fuck one of United, Leicester or Chavs but in all seriousness this is open corruption. No way would a club not backed by a dodgy rich country have gotten away with this.

It’s not surprising unfortunately but to those who think the Blatter/Platini types aren’t still running the show just look at this. Undermines football itself and UEFA have no balls, they will be laughed at.

Still; good job QPR got punished innit.

Last edited:
I suspect UEFA’s lawyers who drafted the legislation are nowhere near as good as City’s lawyers who challenged it..

Message to UEFA - do the job properly in the first place,

It’s not about corruption, just competence.
soQwBNw.jpg

We all saw this coming. Doesn't make it any less of a fucking joke though, does it?

Carbon clubs ruining the fucking sport, bring on the Euroleague and leave us the fuck out of it.

:dembelefingers:

I have seen many changes over the years in football some good for the game some not so good.
I remember 1 sub, now there is a possibility of 5 because the poor players are tired, or these mega rich squads need to play more players who knows....offside rules have changed many times, the back pass rule (the only one I truly think bettered the game with maybe goal line technology) was the first step in computers running the game, the list goes fucking on, but anyhow, this FFP rule is absolute bollocks as is VAR, there is nothing in government that can’t be bought these days and now football can be bought, bribed and payed for at will......the powers to be are killing this once great game, by simply being bought out and bowing to pressure of a growing media influence....the changes we see aren’t to better the game per say they exist to increase media exposure simple as that.....

I think this is the end of FFP, don’t see how it has a leg to stand on now and there was already talk of scrapping it due to covid.

I think it will go back to how it was before, Daniel won’t like that.

This is on CAS not on UEFA - they tried to punish City which was overturned. If anything this should galvanise UEFA even more especially to that owner model which is completely immune to the financial impact of COVID.

Surprised City haven't appealed the league title going to Liverpool tbh.

Genuinely wouldn't mind a super euro league thing happening with all the plastic clubs and leave us out of it.

Would rather see us battling it out with goddamn Burnley. Football at it's purest.

Back
Top Bottom