Man City v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR; Saturday 19th February; KO 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Forfeit may be the way to go if it only results in a 3-0 loss.

If we play with the guys we have available it is likely to be a worse loss than that. With the way nobody wants 4th it is going to be tight and keeping the goals against down could be key.

Forfeit may be the way to go if it only results in a 3-0 loss.

If we play with the guys we have available it is likely to be a worse loss than that. With the way nobody wants 4th it is going to be tight and keeping the goals against down could be key.
Well we can’t play with guys we don’t have available! 😭

Make the middle of the park the battleground.

Hold 'n hit 'em on the break.

Try and minimise the battering.

spursvcity4.jpg

Gollini, Doherty, Sessegnon, Rodon, Winks, White, Kulusevski, Lucas, Scarlett

I’m going to this. Reminds me that I was also at St. James’ Park in 1996 when I had similar concerns running up to a game. I’m sure it’ll be fine this time.

:mourweird:

I’m going to this. Reminds me that I was also at St. James’ Park in 1996 when I had similar concerns running up to a game. I’m sure it’ll be fine this time.

:mourweird:
I’m supposed to be doing all 4 of our mini northern tour (to be fair brum is half way to them) and not expecting even a point or a cup win- seriously wondering if I will have the will for Middlesbrough

Back
Top Bottom