Man United [A] Sunday 14 Jan 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your prediction?

• 3 points

Votes: 150 75.8%
  • 1 point

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No points

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
If we lose, they’ll be gloating about how they’re back

If we win, it’ll be their funeral and we won’t get a sniff of praise
You can hear Keane now.

"Of Corese Spors we're going to win, Uneyeted are fecking shoite, Ten haaaag needs fecking sacking tonoite. This is man uneyeted and it's not good enoffff. Disgraceful. "

They have got about 6 first teamers returning.

It's at Old Trafford so we'll be playing against 12 men - not including fourth officials or VAR.

We are without Son, Maddison, Sarr, Bissouma, Solomon, Los Celso(not a massive loss) and possibly Romero.

The media will spin every single thing we do into a negative and vice versa.

I'm not confident of keeping 11 on the pitch.

Man U always turn up against us.

I still remember being 3 nil up at half time and losing 5-3.

We also lost 5-2 after being 2 nil up at half time.

And that's just for starters!
Apart from that though, I think you're saying we have a chance!

A homophobic, misogynistic knuckle dragging neanderthal.

e10e2dda867f1eaf126c7227187536a37ba4359e.gif

Have the fool on ignore, so don't get notifications from them thankfully.
Homophobic is today's accusation. I was racist last week. Can't believe you wasn't banned for that. lying coward

Of course it did - they massively improve their 11 as does Shaw

No it didn’t and no they don’t. I won’t take any lectures from a stinky stinkerson whose already slagging off Dragusin before he’s kicked a ball in anger for us.

P.S Guess what BOI. OUR returning players MASSIVELY improve us.

No it didn’t and no they don’t. I won’t take any lectures from a stinky stinkerson whose already slagging off Dragusin before he’s kicked a ball in anger for us.

P.S Guess what BOI. OUR returning players MASSIVELY improve us.
Was joking about Drag you bell

Of course we will be much better defensively but Sarr is a big loss.

They have been woeful, on what planet do Shaw, Casemiro and Martinez not improve their side?

Just settled into my room in Mcr. Have a ribeye ordered and am working through the Morettis. No childcare responsibilities until Tuesday morning. Will walk to the ground in a bit. Come on Spurs. Complete the weekend for me please.

Just want to see a performance of character at Old Trafford for a change. Man for man we are better than them but our players seem to get caught up in the theatre of dreams nonsense and they shit their pants. If Bournemouth, Palace and Brighton can go there and win then so can we

Back
Top Bottom