Man United [A] Sunday 14 Jan 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your prediction?

• 3 points

Votes: 150 75.8%
  • 1 point

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No points

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
I'm just excited to watch us play again. Feels like an age since the last game!

It's a tricky game but if we can remain calm and not get too hyped I think we have plenty to trouble them with and get the 3 points.

If we score more goals than them we should win
Surely it’s way more important United score less than us

Season 6 Knowledge GIF by Friends

Good post. Agree with a lot of this. Not sure it will be high scoring.

On injuries, concern for me is how cold it is and that both Romero and VDV have had hamstring injuries.

A draw would be fine but if Werner and Richarlison both play, I would expect them to stretch the living daylights out of whoever United have in defence.
Any fan want to invent anti-hamstring leggings and pitch them on Dragons’ Den?

Let's fucking do them. Would be a massive 3 pts. Well needed after the Brighton debacle and to stay hot on City's trails.

Also, gotta say that on a personal level I wouldn't mind getting even with the Man U-supporting cunt who stole my wife.

COYS

Man I want Timo to have a great game so bad. The Goose to a lesser extent, but a good game could really set the tone for the rest of Timo’s time with us
I’m not greedy but I want 3 things from our forwards. Timo hat trick .Richy 3 assists for Timo’s hat trick.Richy hat trick. Johnson 3 assists for Richy’s hat trick. Johnson hat trick. Timo 3 assists for Johnson’s hat trick.

Back
Top Bottom