Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As bad of a passing performance I have ever seen from Spurs. Feels like nobody was above a 75% success rate, absolute shambles in possession.

That was disgusting.

Just goes to show, it’s in our DNA to be weak and pathetic and it won’t ever matter what manager we have. We will do the Tottenham thing and give a break to someone who’s neck we should have broken.

Wankers made Rashford look world class

Yup. At least Sissoko on the right wing was good the previous match. Winks is just pure unadulterated trash.

He can't play in a 2 man mid he's good at keeping a game ticking over but needs a CDM and a playmaker next to him.

If this is the system Jose will play he won't ever work in it same as Sissoko. Who needs to stick to just being a RAM against the dross

That is a damning indictment of a result and a performance.

No excuses.

Poor from all concerned.

We are a long way off where we were but it's been going this way for a year plus.

There is some serious work to do.

As long as we have the chuckle brothers , Sissoko and Aurier in our side plus Sanchez we will always leak goals

3 goals to win a match , not gonna happen very often

Fucking cunts, That Mctominy I wil smash the cunts head in!, Winding up our keeper, Fucking smash that cunts head in! , Yes we was poor first half but then that penalty I admit that's harsh!!! fucking united cunts! I am so angry at Mctominy winding up our keeper want to just cut the cunts head off

Dollop

Only way they were going to beat us was to play out of their skins and us turn up with every single player suddenly forgetting that they are a professional footballer, lo and behold.....

Had enough of this team and this season

Embarassing performance, we deserved nothing from the game.

On a positive note at least we didnt have to suffer another attempted late comeback.

Back
Top Bottom