Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Alright I’ve had a few pints, but I still don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say that performance was worse then anything we even saw under poch near the end.

yes games like Brighton had a worse score line, but apart from deles goal we did absolutely nothing all game, it looked like Kane didn’t care.

what the fuck is going on.

Fucking Bollocks.....
WE ALWAYS brain fart up there.... doesn't matter who's in charge... even MOURINHO can't cure Dr Tottenham sometimes!
...and Amazon can go fuck themselves... Fucking stream died halfway through 2nd half.... what with that and the 1 minute delay, I might as well have been getting it from Singapore!

Fucks sake!

Quick with that final whistle.
Indeed. Only ever seen extra time adhered to that promptly when a team is winning by 4 goals.

*sigh* shit performance. United with their tails up, which we probably should have seen coming as they have a point to prove against Mourinho.

I wouldn't take too much away from it other than perhaps a couple of players putting in performances that should make their starting spots vulnerable.

It's understandable that José wants to figure out his best XI, but more rotation will be needed in the Christmas period, and yes that very much does mean using Ndombele and Lo Celso more and more.

If nothing else, I hope tonight gives him some shopping list ideas for January.

It must be a nightmare playing along side Aurier. Sissoko spent more time covering the right back position than playing cm. In any case Sissoko should not be playing as our defensive midfielder.

That was terrible, but it shows how shit United are that they could only win 2-1 against that absolute shit show.

I am fucking fuming.

Terrible performance. No one stood out. Kane, Son and Lucas all anonymous. Midfield so weak, defence looked terrified.

9 point gap to 4th again. We should be beating United.

Alright I’ve had a few pints, but I still don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say that performance was worse then anything we even saw under poch near the end.

yes games like Brighton had a worse score line, but apart from deles goal we did absolutely nothing all game, it looked like Kane didn’t care.

what the fuck is going on.

What did we create vs Brighton?

Not the side I’d have picked. But we had our chances to get something there. Individual performances let us down more than tactics.

Problem is that Moura, Winks, Sissoko, Aurier and Gazza are squad players but not first team. Question marks over Toby and Sanchez too. Too many players lacking in top quality and consistency to make any tactic work.

No complaints, we were hugely outplayed for 80 of the 90 minutes.

Why on earth we bother with Eriksen is beyond me, Lo Celso was more involved in his five-minute cameo than Wantaway Boy in 30.

Back
Top Bottom