Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sunday 4th Oct - 4.30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guys let's not get carried away, we're only smashing a team that's fighting relegation and they're with 9 men (Fatguire don't count)

I give up trying to work out football. No way would I have thought under jose, we would be great going forward & really exciting BUT dodgy at the back & an accident waiting to happen.
I don’t think José game plans that much going forward. We just have far better attacking players than we had last year. Plus Kane and son are on fire. Kane’s passing is just brilliant. It’s almost De Bruyne level.

Tanguy isn’t in the France squad in the international break. Rest Kane before Tanguy, IMO.

My concern was more about Ndombele struggling to play a full 90 but he has looked more spry lately so maybe he can stay out there for the full game, especially with how much we are up.

Back
Top Bottom